Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Slovenly_Dresswear" (Oldbury,Birmingham. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Deadly Bones (Mapleton Mystery Book 2)
Deadly Bones (Mapleton Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the second one!, 19 Dec 2014
I really enjoyed this book. Not as much as the first, I feel it was a little rushed towards the end, but a great story never the less. Now on to buy the third!

Maps for Minecraft PE
Maps for Minecraft PE

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT DOWNLOAD!, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Maps for Minecraft PE (App)
HAD A VIRUS! PLEASE BEWARE. I HAD TO DO A FACTORY RESET TO CLEAR MY KINDLE!

Deadly Secrets (Mapleton Mystery Book 1)
Deadly Secrets (Mapleton Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed it, 7 Dec 2014
It was a great book with all the suspense and mystery with a dash of romance added for good measure!

Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Nov 2014
A fantastic read, getting to see what happens during the shifts of ambulance drivers. It is written with great humour but also touches upon the tender times.
It's changed how I think when I see an ambulance,I think of the workers and hope both them and the patients are safe, having never thought of the paramedics safety before.
I have recommended this to friends and family.

Gunship III - Combat Flight Simulator - FREE
Gunship III - Combat Flight Simulator - FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, 11 Oct 2014
My son loves the game, very good graphics and game. He is addicted to it, which is a pain for me, I want my kindle back lol.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 July 2014
I am addicted to this game. I wish there were one gems given out but otherwise it's great. I would recommend to everyone

Boys Skylanders Swap Force Hi Top Trainers Shoe Sizes 11-4
Boys Skylanders Swap Force Hi Top Trainers Shoe Sizes 11-4

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart quickly!, 16 Mar 2014
My son only really wears these on a weekend, he sits and plays computer and paints etc, but these have fallen apart at the sole. I contacted the seller- Kidco, and they've refused to refund or replace. Terrible customer service and terrible quality product- avoid at all costs!

Girls Pink Fairy Castle Fairy Tale Princess Single Duvet Cover Bedding Bed Set
Girls Pink Fairy Castle Fairy Tale Princess Single Duvet Cover Bedding Bed Set
Offered by Price-Right-Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin & Poor Quality, 7 Jan 2014
The duvet looks very pretty but it's very thin and poor quality. Not worth the money. My daughter is upset.

Alpha-Stim M for Pain Relief
Alpha-Stim M for Pain Relief
Offered by The Microcurrent Site Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 3 Jan 2014
I ordered this from the UK microcurrent website on the rent to buy scheme (I was VAT exempt as I have depression so it works out cheaper and it's interest free payments).
I feel so much better for having it. I suffer from migraines, anxiety and depression and I had a lot of symptoms of fibromyalgia. I had moaned to my mom about the symptoms I was suffering and she read about a fibro sufferer in her magazine who had bought one of these. I felt that I couldn't put a price on my health, so I ordered it.

It helps with my migraines and anxiety, I use the clips and attach them to my earlobes. I use it on the lowest setting (0.5) for 1 hour 20 minutes, it will vary for each person, but an hour on the lowest setting is usually the best. I had put it on 1.5 for 20 minutes to begin with and felt sick, but you need to relax and take your time with it working.

I also use the sticky pads that come with it on my lower back and my neck pain. It's best to try and lie on your stomach or sit very still without any pressure on the pads as they are destroyed quite easily!

I found that the first few times I used it, it didn't do anything straight away- you tend to feel the difference in the following days, so it's important to keep using it everyday. I've been stupid and not used it everyday and then wondered why my energy and pain has returned!

The only down side about this is that it eats through the batteries. It would be good if it was main charged, or you could use re-chargables I think? The first set of batteries it comes with are brilliant and last quite a while, but no matter what brand I buy afterwards, I have a few uses and then have to replace them.

Also, you get a DVD and instructions with this when you first receive it- make sure you read them, I didn't as I was too eager to use it!

Doc McStuffins Adventure
Doc McStuffins Adventure

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible!, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Doc McStuffins Adventure (App)
Unsuitable for young children as it's difficult for them to time when the character has to jump. The 'more games' option doesn't do anything.
Waste of money!!