Profile for Megmont > Reviews

Reviving Haven
Reviving Haven
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Reviving Haven (Kindle Edition)
this is the second book by this author i have read and she gets better each time. THis book had passion, jealousy, alpha male, angst and everything that make a cant put it down book. this love story was scorching hot and at times ugly and dark. in other words? Brilliant. give me more

Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC Book 1)
Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC Book 1)
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE CLICK NOW!, 5 Aug 2014
OMG. Yet another absolutely brilliant book by Bella Jewel. This woman can write. This woman can write biker books. This woman can do no wrong. She is an author I "one click" without hesitation as I know I am getting value for money and the ride of my life. My only complaint? She doesnt release a book every week. I would buy it! This is the start of a new biker MC called Joker's Wrath and as usual the guys are all gorgeous, ripped, rough, tough, possessive and bad to the bone. What more can a girl ask for. Oh thats right, more than one of them. Loved how this story started with Ash being a prison guard and not getting off on the right foot with Krypt (Beau) and then being kidnapped by his MC. Whats a girl to do, except fall in love with the hot biker! Cant wait for Maddox and Santana's story and thank you for not making us wait too long for it. I will be counting the days. This is set to be a brilliant new series and cant wait for more. Oh while I'm at it can we please have a follow-up to Sinners MC about the kids. Please, please, please.

Wingman (Woman)
Wingman (Woman)
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wingman (Woman) (Kindle Edition)
This writer can do no wrong. 5 stars is simply not enough. Loved the concept of this book and and the chemistry and banter between the 2 main characters was so funny. Especially loved the appearance of some very hot and much loved bikers.and their old ladies. If you have never read Bella Jewel's books before, dont hestiate, one click this and then the rest of her books and you wont regret it. Hot men, strong women, funny one liners and great stories. What more could you ask for, except more books now please!

Angel's Halo
Angel's Halo
Price: 1.22

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Angel's Halo (Kindle Edition)
This has got to be one of the best MC books I have read in a long time. I love MC books, and especially MC serials. The story between Bash and Raven has left me gasping for more and hopefully there will be more about them and about what happened during their time apart in the next book. Through the story, you get a taste of the upcoming stories developing and future books. Not sure if I am more desperate for Jet's story or Hawks but hopefully we wont have to wait long for either of them. This has the promise of a great series. Recommend fully to anyone who loves a hot alpha biker!

Euphoria (Book Boyfriend Series 3)
Euphoria (Book Boyfriend Series 3)
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 18 Dec 2013
I waited desperately for this book after reading and re-reading the 2 previous books in the series. I was team Ash in the first book, team Mason in the second and team Scarlet by the third. Everyone deserves to be loved and in love like this. Both men are amazing, loving, passionate, caring and considerate and both love Scarlet with a passion that never ever fades. I wasnt ready for what happened, cried a lot, a whole lot and thought I couldnt finish the book but glad I did and glad that Scarlet got her HEA. Its the kind of book that stays with you and even now I want to know more. I want a book on Max and Andi now as we got a little taste of them and I want more, plus we might get to hear more about Scarlet and what happens in her future. Basically, more please!

Enslaved By The Ocean (Criminals Of The Ocean  Book 1)
Enslaved By The Ocean (Criminals Of The Ocean Book 1)
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 9 Dec 2013
Love this author. She knows how to write a brilliant alpha male. After reading the MC Sinners trilogy (must read), I was thrilled by this change in direction. Modern day pirates! Cant wait for the next book. I'm hooked.

Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners Series Book 3)
Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners Series Book 3)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY THE BEST, 30 Oct 2013
I waited patiently like every other Bella Jewel fan for the release of this book and was not disappointed. With each book, the writting and story just kept getting better. These are the kind of books that leave you begging for more and returning to the beginning to start all over again. Everyone deserves to have a Cade, Spike or Jackson in their life. I simply love a hot biker story and this was hot, steamy hot. What I love the most is that the wonderful characters from the previous stories make an appearance and you get to see their stories move on too. Cant wait for the Christmas story of Muff and wish it was not the end of this series. It could go on forever and I would not get bored. Five stars is simply not enough for this book or this writer. Download now, you will not be disappointed.

Inception: Book 1.5 (The Destined Series)
Inception: Book 1.5 (The Destined Series)
Price: 0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 21 Oct 2013
What is there to say except 5 stars simply does not do this justice. Team Skylar all the way but cant help but fall in love with Danny in this book. I am so glad we got the chance to hear things from Danny's point of view but only makes me all the more desperate for the next book to find out who she ends up with (is both an option?). This book has everything you could ask for, alpha males, bikes and an motorcyle club. It is so well written and all I can say is, please hurry up with Awakening, I need it now! Love this series!

Saving Dallas Making the Cut: Book 2
Saving Dallas Making the Cut: Book 2
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 25 Sep 2013
After waiting for what felt like forever for the release of the second book in the series, it did not disappoint. This was brilliantly written with characters that leave you begging for more. Cant wait for the third installment. Hurry up please!

Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners Series Book 2)
Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners Series Book 2)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 25 Sep 2013
I had been counting down the days until this book came out after reading the first book, Hell's Knights. This was, if possible, even better. Just love Spike. Whats not to love about a sexy, bad boy biker. Loved the relationship between Ciara and SPike and the growing friendship with Addison. Cant wait for the next book in the series. I am counting down the days again!

Page: 1 | 2