Profile for kate_crossland@another.com > Reviews

Content by kate_crossland...

kate_crossland@another.com (wouldn't you like to know...)

Murder in Mesopotamia
Murder in Mesopotamia
by Agatha Christie
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars Christie, great as always., 12 April 2001
This is one of the first Poirots I heard on tape, and it it truly enjoyable to listen to, as it is all brought to life. It can liven up a car journey or being alone in the house - whatever the occasion, I recommend this tape.

Mozart Clarinet Conc
Mozart Clarinet Conc
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely scrumptious!, 19 Mar. 2001
This review is from: Mozart Clarinet Conc (Audio CD)
The most famous of the clarinet concertos is the most gorgeous classical piece, and it has the most calming effect - it would be wonderful to work to, but it's too wonderful to allow you to concentrate! Absolutely amazingly peaceful, I recommend it to anyone, whether a classical fan or not.

7: UK Edition
7: UK Edition
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars This cheers me up so much, it's amazing!, 11 Jan. 2001
This review is from: 7: UK Edition (Audio CD)
I must admit that SClub7 aren't really my fave type of band, but I bought this CD on a whim, and it's fantastic. I'm in the middle of GCSE mocks at the moment, and whenever I get 'Reach' going through my head, I can't help smiling - it's so catchy and spirit-lifting (if such a word exists!). Anyway, well worth buying for a smile!

Chicken Run [VHS] [2000]
Chicken Run [VHS] [2000]
VHS
Offered by pkeylock

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see for all ages, as clicheed as it sounds!, 19 Dec. 2000
Yep, Nick Park and his team have done it again! Out of some plasticine they have created figures which are so human it is unreal. From the fantastic soundtrack to all the minor details which I love, this is an absolute cracker! I have no idea how they do it, but am stunned at the result. Fantastic!