Profile for mrsg > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 12 Jun 2014
I'm recently new to the cat world and initially didn't realise how important cat play is. These wands are fantastic to help cats and kittens develop their hunting skills. I spend half an hour playing with my cats before feeding them so they get used to the 'hunt' 'catch' and the reward is their food time. Half an hours play before their last meal of the day settles them down for the night and they'll then sleep right thru. I get all my attachments from the same seller, giving them chance to 'hunt' different litte 'animals'

Happypet® CAT007-2 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post medium-sized 1,25 tall Beige
Offered by PrimoPet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 12 Jun 2014
I've now bought 3 Happypet cat trees from this seller they are all fantastic value for money. each and every cat loves each of them. I bought this one as we didnt have much space in the lounge and this being a corner unit fits perfectly. The grown cats and kittens love it, was easy to assemble and it arrived well before the expected delivery date

Mouse Frenzy refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Mouse Frenzy refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars another great toy, 12 Jun 2014
another great attachment from frenzy cat toys. I cant say anything bad about this seller or this frenzy range of toys as they give our cats so much fun. I actually bought these wands after seeing a tv program which taught how to give your cats plenty of interaction and play time. I can recommend them 100%

Frenzy Dragonfly refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Frenzy Dragonfly refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 12 Jun 2014
I bought 2 of these for our 2 wands. The kittens love this attachment!! Actually I buy all my attachments from this seller as they are a great seller, every product i've bought has been great and delivered promptly. If you are thinking about an extra attachment, this definately is the one you need, the kittens adore it!

Trixie 24243 Universal Brush for Large Dogs 10  19 cm
Trixie 24243 Universal Brush for Large Dogs 10 19 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 8 May 2014
having 2 chows chows with thick undercoats, I really needed a brush that could thin their undercoat out without either hurting them or ruining their looks. This brush is fantastic for that. It removes large matts with ease and I couldnt be happier!

Happypet CAT018 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post medium-sized 1,20 tall Beige with paw motif
Offered by PrimoPet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic from order to delivery to playtime!, 8 May 2014
I ordered this product in blue for my 2 kitties.Arrived 3 WEEKS!! BEFORE the expected delivery date. Was easy to put together and as soon as our 2 nine month old kitties saw it they went crazy. They love the hammock, the nest and especially the vertical scratchers on the ladders. Its a great size and doesnt take up as much room as you'd expect. The house is perfect for your 'bush dwellers' whilst your kitties who like to be king or queen of the manor love resting on top. Already the cats are tired out from chasing each other about all day! I wish I could post a photo to show our kitties on it and the real proof is seeing them! I'd recommend this to both single and multi cat households whether you are in a flat or a mansion!!

Pampers Active Fit Nappies Size 4 Maxi--2 x Jumbo Packs of 68 (136 Nappies)
Pampers Active Fit Nappies Size 4 Maxi--2 x Jumbo Packs of 68 (136 Nappies)
Offered by British Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars great as always from pampers, 26 April 2013
so much better than other brands. keep baby dryer and with no sore bums. have been using Pampers for 23 years with my own children and now grandchildren. they never fail to disappoint. Love been able to have delivered once a month, easy to budget and best price of all is with Amazon!

aLLreli® Micro USB Host Mode On The Go OTG Cable for Google Nexus 7 2 II Nexus 10 5, Motorola Moto G Phone Xoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 S2 S3 S5 Note 3, Galaxy Note 8.0 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tab 3 8.0 10.1, HTC One, Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet, Tesco HUDL 7" plus Android Micro USB 2.0 Data OTG Cable
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars great item., 17 April 2013
i bought this item for my husbands tablet as it doesnt have a usb 2.0 port. it does exactly what i hoped it would do and at a great price. can thoroughly recommend this seller. Item arrived quickly and seller was very courteous, thank you!

Black Leather Rolled Collar Ideal Long Haired Dogs 60cm - 24"
Black Leather Rolled Collar Ideal Long Haired Dogs 60cm - 24"
Offered by The Path of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars great collar, 19 Dec 2012
Great collar, fur doesnt matt around it and they are very comfortable for my chows. I've ordered 3 of these, one spare

Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4 (15-44 lbs/7-18 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 152 Nappies
Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4 (15-44 lbs/7-18 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 152 Nappies
Offered by tarteg.cymru

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic nappies, still using after 21 years., 19 Dec 2012
Pampers are the best nappies of all. Used them on my first child 21 years ago and now with our grandchildren This giga pack lasts much longer than a month so grand parents can all have some at their houses too. They never leak and the baby never suffers from nappy rash either.

Page: 1 | 2