Profile for mrsg > Reviews

Content by mrsg

mrsg

Page: 1 | 2
ASVP Shop® Queen Elsa Princess Anna Magic Wand, Rhinestone Tiaras, Hair Crown & Glove Girl Gift Set (Two Piece Set)
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I've attached a photo of her showing her face in delight!! She spent the whole day yesterday carrying ..., 16 May 2015
I ordered an Elsa dress from Amazon for my grandaughter's 3rd birthday and actually messed up and didn't order one with accessories so bought these for her. They had brought her to our house and she had a pile of presents to open and this was about the 3rd gift she came to unwrap. To say it was a complete hit is an understatement!! This child physically shook with excitement as she opened the present and saw the tiara and wand.She couldn't get it open with her excitement, so her Mum opened it for her, put the tiara together and gave it to her. I've attached a photo of her showing her face in delight!! She spent the whole day yesterday carrying the spectre about and wearing the tiara even going to the zoo, having a little tea party at her other grandparents house and wouldn't put them down at her birthday party today. This was exeptionally great value. Of all her gifts, this was her favourite by far even though it definately was the cheapest. Its great quality as its really been through the mill the past couple of days. I'm so delighted with my purchase and would definately recommend other parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc to buy one of these for their little ones, thank you!!! Its incredible that such a simple little gift can bring such joy!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Coca Cola Men's Enjoy Circle Short Sleeve Regular Fit T-Shirt, Heather Grey, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars DELIGHTED, 10 Dec. 2014
DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE

Classic Cat Litter Tray
Classic Cat Litter Tray
Offered by Merlins Pet Stores Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant size, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Classic Cat Litter Tray (Misc.)
great litter tray, lovely and deep so less spillage. just the right size for my ragdoll

Rosewood Get off Cleaner Neutraliser, 500 ml
Rosewood Get off Cleaner Neutraliser, 500 ml
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 15 Oct. 2014
great, really works, no more 'accidents' on my bed

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 12 Jun. 2014
I'm recently new to the cat world and initially didn't realise how important cat play is. These wands are fantastic to help cats and kittens develop their hunting skills. I spend half an hour playing with my cats before feeding them so they get used to the 'hunt' 'catch' and the reward is their food time. Half an hours play before their last meal of the day settles them down for the night and they'll then sleep right thru. I get all my attachments from the same seller, giving them chance to 'hunt' different litte 'animals'

Happypet CAT007-2 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post Beige
Happypet CAT007-2 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post Beige
Offered by PRIMOPET GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 12 Jun. 2014
I've now bought 3 Happypet cat trees from this seller they are all fantastic value for money. each and every cat loves each of them. I bought this one as we didnt have much space in the lounge and this being a corner unit fits perfectly. The grown cats and kittens love it, was easy to assemble and it arrived well before the expected delivery date

Mouse Frenzy refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Mouse Frenzy refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars another great toy, 12 Jun. 2014
another great attachment from frenzy cat toys. I cant say anything bad about this seller or this frenzy range of toys as they give our cats so much fun. I actually bought these wands after seeing a tv program which taught how to give your cats plenty of interaction and play time. I can recommend them 100%

Frenzy Dragonfly refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Frenzy Dragonfly refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 12 Jun. 2014
I bought 2 of these for our 2 wands. The kittens love this attachment!! Actually I buy all my attachments from this seller as they are a great seller, every product i've bought has been great and delivered promptly. If you are thinking about an extra attachment, this definately is the one you need, the kittens adore it!

Trixie 24243 Universal Brush for Large Dogs 10  19 cm
Trixie 24243 Universal Brush for Large Dogs 10 19 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 8 May 2014
having 2 chows chows with thick undercoats, I really needed a brush that could thin their undercoat out without either hurting them or ruining their looks. This brush is fantastic for that. It removes large matts with ease and I couldnt be happier!

Happypet CAT018 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post medium-sized 1,20 tall Beige with paw motif
Offered by PRIMOPET GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic from order to delivery to playtime!, 8 May 2014
I ordered this product in blue for my 2 kitties.Arrived 3 WEEKS!! BEFORE the expected delivery date. Was easy to put together and as soon as our 2 nine month old kitties saw it they went crazy. They love the hammock, the nest and especially the vertical scratchers on the ladders. Its a great size and doesnt take up as much room as you'd expect. The house is perfect for your 'bush dwellers' whilst your kitties who like to be king or queen of the manor love resting on top. Already the cats are tired out from chasing each other about all day! I wish I could post a photo to show our kitties on it and the real proof is seeing them! I'd recommend this to both single and multi cat households whether you are in a flat or a mansion!!

Page: 1 | 2