Profile for mirabella > Reviews

Skellig
Skellig
by David Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Skellig (Paperback)
My 11 year old girl loved it. Then she lent it to her friend, and the friend loved it too

Q Connect 900x600mm Aluminium Frame Notice Board - Blue
Q Connect 900x600mm Aluminium Frame Notice Board - Blue
Offered by Cartridge Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Push pin board, 11 Jun 2013
I received a slightly faulty board and the customer service couldn't have been more helpful. They sent me a brand new board straight away, delivered the next day. They called me to check if I've received my new notice board and whether I was happy with my purchase. This is what I call a customer service!. Highly recommend this seller. The board itself is a good sturdy product, I love the bright blue felt.

Minder Mini Keyring Alarm with Torch - Silver
Minder Mini Keyring Alarm with Torch - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars alarm, 10 April 2013
I read other reviews saying it wasn't loud enough, I find this alarm adequately loud and quite happy with it. Feel safer carrying it with me.

Pencil Bag Cat Design School Case Brown Lines
Pencil Bag Cat Design School Case Brown Lines
Offered by Lau&Home

4.0 out of 5 stars pencil case, 10 April 2013
It's very cute, but it was a lot smaller than expected. You can put about 6 pens/pencils and that's just about it.

Incase Slider Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s - Black
Incase Slider Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s - Black
Offered by Bobble Overstock

5.0 out of 5 stars Incase, 10 April 2013
We have an Incase laptop cover, so we knew it would be a good product and it is. Fits the iphone perfectly. Only thing is you cannot stick a screen protector on your phone and slide this case, it doesn't fit.

Judge Sabatier Black 9cm/3.5" Paring Knife
Judge Sabatier Black 9cm/3.5" Paring Knife
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little knife, 10 April 2013
Good quality little knife, very useful for vegetables. I would have preferred it to be a little shorter, but still Love it.

X 2 Sunflex metal Ball Hook Polished Chrome for curtain Tiebacks and holdback
X 2 Sunflex metal Ball Hook Polished Chrome for curtain Tiebacks and holdback
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 27 Jan 2013
These hooks are just simple straight forward hooks, which hold my curtains back. They are bigger than I thought which suited me. Cheap and cheerful.

Pk of 4 Brushed Chrome Metal Reversible Over The Door Hooks Storage by CUK-Fit Doors Up to 4cm Deep
Offered by The Jewellery Hanger Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 27 Jan 2013
These hooks are ideal for kitchen cupboard doors (the thin side) to hang towels. For a door, they were a little too big, so I had to pad them to fit the door better. Nothing special, just how they were described, they do the job.

Asics Gel 1170 Gs Charcoal/White/Green Sports Running C131N 7900 5 UK Youth
Asics Gel 1170 Gs Charcoal/White/Green Sports Running C131N 7900 5 UK Youth

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent trainers, 27 Jan 2013
Asics trainers are not cheap, I bought them for my 12 year old daughter from Amazon because they were the cheapest at Amazon. She loves them, they are light and look fashionable, the aqua stripes on black look good.

Milano Retro Cream curtains Width 90" x Drop 72" - Pencil pleat lined jacquard style. Contemporary lined curtains
Offered by 4 Your Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 27 Jan 2013
It was dispatched quickly, exactly how it was described. These curtains are made of polyester, so they are very light. proper cotton curtains cost a small fortune and these look good and easy to wash and don't need ironing. Wash them and hang them straight back to dry. Easy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6