Profile for Red Sax Rach > Reviews

Content by Red Sax Rach

Red Sax Rach

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome piece of kit!, 8 Dec. 2015
I'm well chuffed with this! I should have got one a long time ago. It was so easy to get up and running, must have taken all of about 5 minutes to get going with it. I love that I can use it in low lighting, can change font size, check the dictionary on it. All fabulous! Awesome piece of kit!

Dresstells® Women's Vintage Rockabilly Net Petticoat Skirt Tutu Orange L-XL
Dresstells® Women's Vintage Rockabilly Net Petticoat Skirt Tutu Orange L-XL
Offered by Dresstells

5.0 out of 5 stars The fabric is so pretty too and has a beautiful sheen to it, 22 Nov. 2015
Fits beauifully! The fabric is so pretty too and has a beautiful sheen to it. I feels comfortable and is soft and not scratchy against my legs. I bought it to wear with a rockabilly swing dress and it sets it of a treat. Smashing!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress, 27 July 2014
I'm really pleased with this dress. I play i a rockabilly/rock and roll band and was due to play a gig on what knew was going to be a hot night. I usually wear full skirted swing dresses and this shorter one was cooler. The fabric is really pretty and the boned bodice gave it a nice shape. The petticoat gave it a pretty touch too. i had lots of complements about it and it was perfect for the occasion. I can't wait to wear it again.

My Life as a White Trash Zombie
My Life as a White Trash Zombie
by Diana Rowland
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply briliant!, 28 Aug. 2013
This is a completely engaging and absorbing story from an fresh and intelligent perspective. I very much felt the characters, stress, pain, annoyance, irony and laughed at the more comedic moments. The author has created a very intriguing character from an ordinary context and beautifully demonstrated that characters trials and tribulations in getting to grips with being a zombie and that the world around her is actually a supernatural one. Just as importantly I absolutely adore the artwork on the book's cover. Its stunning. I can't wait to get stuck into the next too books. You won't be able to put My Life as A white Trash Zombie down one you pick it up. Its a little cracker!

BULLETPROOF
BULLETPROOF
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Blisteringly brilliant!, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: BULLETPROOF (Audio CD)
A fan of the Stray Cats, I couldn't help but be tantalised by this album. I have to say it's the most exciting album I've bought for a very long time.

Songbird - The Ultimate Collection
Songbird - The Ultimate Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely album to listen to at the end of a day accompanied by a glass of wine., 21 July 2010
I have to be honest and say that I never took Kenny G very seriously. I'm a saxophonist playing in all sorts of genres myself and a Jazz radio show DJ. I was very wrong to have this opinion of Kenny G. The music is lovely, very easy to listen to and very relaxing. I'm not keen on the rework of the Louis Armstrong track but that's just my opinion. This album would make a lovely present for anyone wanting to listen to some gorgeous music during some special "me time". I'm looking forward to exploring more of his albums.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2015 5:38 AM GMT