Profile for W. Cooper > Reviews

The Complete Dog Breed Guide
The Complete Dog Breed Guide
by DK DK

5.0 out of 5 stars great reference book, 11 Jan. 2015
Great book, well laid out for easy reference.

[Black, Large 14] LADIES WOMENS BRAVE SOUL TIME BLACK PUFFA BELTED ZIP UP RAIN JACKET MAC COAT
Offered by fashion police

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, 6 Jan. 2015
This coat is great, I've had a lot of compliments since I bought it, it could be slightly larger around the chest area but other than that it is a lovely warm coat great value for money looks & feels more expensive than it is a good buy.

Left to Tell: One Woman's Story of Surviving the Rwandan Genocide
Left to Tell: One Woman's Story of Surviving the Rwandan Genocide
by Immaculée Ilibagiza

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Story, 17 Jun. 2006
I read this book in 2 days- I just could not put it down, When I started reading this book I was feeling a bit down, discouraged by life in general, after reading this book all my "problems" seemed trivial compared to the atrocities that the people involed in the rwandan holocast had to endure. Immaculee strengh is amazing she is truely a great example to all of us. this book will make cry & question the world we live in today. a must read.

26a
26a
by Diana Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, 29 May 2006
This review is from: 26a (Paperback)
This was my first book I have read in quite a while, I found it very slow in the beginning but I would encourage the reader to persevere with it as you will not be disappointed. The characters were very believable I could find myself relating to them, It brought back fond memories of my own teenage years. I found myself thinking about this book weeks after reading it. a great read