Profile for CE > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sony NWZB163 B Series Music Clip Walkman 4GB - Black
Sony NWZB163 B Series Music Clip Walkman 4GB - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 8 Jan. 2012
Nice piece of machinery, easy to use and it does what it says. My only issue is that it does not have a random play feature. Sound is good and it is easy to load with music. The clip feature is useful but gets in the way sometimes when charging the unit. Value for money excellent. I have no problems recommending this to anyone.

BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars functional but not inspiring, 6 Dec. 2011
Had to replace phone which died and as it was a BT one and we had been happy with it we went with BT again. The phone is ok. It does its job although I don't think it is as good quality as the last. Two gripes - the volume is quiet when talking to someone and doesn't turn up much and the hand set is quite uncomfortable to hold if you settle down to a long chat with a friend. I think next time I would try a different brand.

Clan Destiny
Clan Destiny
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Clan Destiny, 22 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Clan Destiny (Audio CD)
A strong album.It is a real grower. Hints at the live experience. Go and see them live though and it all falls into place. Keep rockin. Can't wait for the new cd Elegant Stealth.

Silver 60 X 45cm Magnetic Dry Wipe Memo Notice Whiteboard
Silver 60 X 45cm Magnetic Dry Wipe Memo Notice Whiteboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Jun. 2011
I got this to leave reminders to my 91 year old mother and to her home helps and for them to leave me messages as we got tired of keeping track of lots of paper notes. It does the job perfectly and is a good size.

Big Bang Theory Friendship Algorithm T-shirt (Medium)
Big Bang Theory Friendship Algorithm T-shirt (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 27 Jun. 2011
Surprisingly- as some tv show t shirts are poor quality- this one is cut absolutely straight and it washes very well with no detriment to the design. Really pleased with it.

Songs Of Love And Hate
Songs Of Love And Hate

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Songs Of Love And Hate (Audio CD)
I have many Leonard Cohen CD's and can't believe I missed this one. It is just lovely - haunting, sad, uplifting. Buy it!

Page: 1 | 2