Profile for CE > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Home Brew Beer
Home Brew Beer
by (Brewer) Greg Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars ... present what you want to know in clear and easy to understand way, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Home Brew Beer (Hardcover)
As usual DK write and present what you want to know in clear and easy to understand way. Would recommend this to anyone who drinks beer or wants to know anything about it. Comprehensive and a bargain.

Heaven Is Whenever
Heaven Is Whenever

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant catchy the Hold Steady album only issue was a ..., 8 May 2015
This review is from: Heaven Is Whenever (Audio CD)
Brilliant catchy the Hold Steady album only issue was a smudged booklet but you can't go wrong for 27p!

Blue Horizon
Blue Horizon

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Blue Horizon (Audio CD)
This is a great disc. I was lucky enough heard them play some of the tracks in the making at the afternoon session of Ashcon 2013, they do not disappoint on disc either. Blue Horizon is a real stormer. I look forward to seeing and hearing them extend some of these live on stage later this year. Keep on rockin!

Brewing Britain: The quest for the perfect pint
Brewing Britain: The quest for the perfect pint
by Andy Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this., 5 May 2014
Lots of information and lots I did not know. The technical details are here as well an easy guide to lead you through the process.

The Xenophobe's Guide to the Swiss (Xenophobe's Guides)
The Xenophobe's Guide to the Swiss (Xenophobe's Guides)
by Paul Bilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 May 2014
Good to dip into. Very Funny. Useful to give as a gift and has lots of information which you may or may not find useful.

Doctor Syn on the High Seas
Doctor Syn on the High Seas
by Russell Thorndyke

5.0 out of 5 stars Awash with characters!, 21 Jan. 2014
I've just started it! Characters are interesting and the scene is well set. It reads like an old book and looks to be an adventurous yarn.

LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS3)
LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS3)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Lord of the Rings, 20 Dec. 2013
Having played many of the earlier games and just finished the Pirates we have embarked upon this, so far it has lived up to our expectations but I'm confident that it will not let us down.

Tents and Tent Stability: A Month-Long Camping Adventure In Germany - In a Rather Dodgy Tent!

5.0 out of 5 stars A jolly good read, 20 Aug. 2013
I took this on our holidays to Germany (we have been going off and on for nearly 30 years) it kept my interest throughout. I was able to recall the places we have visited and agree with many of the examples of the German psyche. It is strange so few people do visit Germany but let us keep that a secret between ourselves. I highly recommend the book and even if you do not visit Germany you would enjoy it.

BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth Friendly Deep Cleaner
BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth Friendly Deep Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Green Miracle Worker, 24 Feb. 2012
Called to an "accident" at my very elderly mother's involving two carpets and assorted spills, this wonderful little machine dealt with the problem in no time at all. With what seemed consummate ease and very little effort on my part the carpets are now looking fresh, clean and restored. The machine is superbly easy to use and clean afterwards. I have left it at the ready for the next time which will no longer seem like a problem. I can't recommend it highly enough - one of the best things I have ever bought.

Foreign Affairs
Foreign Affairs

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Tom you'll like this!, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Foreign Affairs (Audio CD)
Early album, clean sound 'paints' great pictures of the world of Tom Waits. This makes comfortable listening and a good introduction to his early work. If you like Tom you will like this.

Page: 1 | 2