Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Disappointed" (England)

A Killer Thriller Collection - Eight The Hard Way (Mystery Thriller Suspense)
A Killer Thriller Collection - Eight The Hard Way (Mystery Thriller Suspense)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday book, 19 Jun. 2014
This was a great book to have on my kindle whilst on holiday as I could finish a story each day.

Bushnell Neo X GPS Golf Rangefinder Watch Black 368500 Preloaded NeoX Neo-X
Bushnell Neo X GPS Golf Rangefinder Watch Black 368500 Preloaded NeoX Neo-X

5.0 out of 5 stars Golfers request to Santa, 28 Nov. 2013
Christmas present for my husband and it is just what he wanted. Couldn't wait until Christmas day so will be using it this weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 22 Nov. 2013
Woldn't have bought this if I had not dropped my old original Kindle but now that I have the Paperwhite I wouldn't go back to the old one. I like that you can look up a word in the dictionary by just highlighting the word and the explanation comes up immediately plus all the other features not available before. Would recommend this even if you have an old Kindle.

Fire Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 3) (The Chronicles Of Ixia Series)
Fire Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 3) (The Chronicles Of Ixia Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., 14 Jun. 2013
Have now read all three books in this series and this was my favourite but would recommend all three books.

Magic Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 2) (The Chronicles Of Ixia Series)
Magic Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 2) (The Chronicles Of Ixia Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 14 Jun. 2013
After reading the first 2 books in this trilogy I counld't wait to read the 3rd but think I should have left it a bit longer before reading it as I didn't enjoy it as much as the other 2. Think I will read it again in another few months and will probably enjoy it more. But would recommend all three books.

Poison Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 1) (The Chronicles Of Ixia Series)
Poison Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 1) (The Chronicles Of Ixia Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 19 May 2013
This book caught my attention after reading the sample on Amazon. It was a really good read and I will be following the Chronicles of Ixia.