Profile for Fks Reynolds > Reviews

Content by Fks Reynolds

Fks Reynolds "sparkly_spike" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Stone Sour CD + DVD
Stone Sour CD + DVD
Offered by OUT OF PRINT

4.0 out of 5 stars Stoned Again?, 21 Oct 2003
This review is from: Stone Sour CD + DVD (Audio CD)
As re-releases go, this one is super-smooth. It looks good, it sounds good and it's Stone Sour, what more could you ask for? Although most people would never consider buying an album they already own, this release should make them reconsider. Imagine a CD full of good songs, some melodic, some heavy rock, and a spoken word track...among others. Now imagine having extra, never before heard tracks from a band that look as unmatched as Black Sabbath would if they sung about flowers. You're beginning to imagine the band Stone Sour, and their re-made self-titled CD.
With a DVD to accompany the album, you can't really go wrong. Featuring the video for the US single "Get Inside", the hit "Bother", and the recent single "Inhale", Stone Sour do not disappoint. They assure us they're not in it for the money and with a release this good, you have to believe them.

To My Surprise
To My Surprise
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars To MY Surprise, 7 Oct 2003
This review is from: To My Surprise (Audio CD)
To My Surprise's debut is amazing! I am still really impressed by it and I've had it for a few days now. I'd only heard like 2 or 3 songs and the rest of the album is truly amazing. it's totally different to Slipknot and if you're scared it'll be too heavy just please, check it out. I really love this CD, it instantly cheers me up. A few tracks remind me of the Beatles! It's all good, mellow and melodic. I love it.
Don't be wary of it please just pick it up, you'l be surprised (no pun intended)
It isn't what I expected from Shawn, and it's honestly not anywhere near as heavy as his other band, Slipknot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3