Profile for Mrs Karen Mansfield > Reviews

Content by Mrs Karen Mans...

Mrs Karen Mansfield

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Smart Clothing Brand New In Bag Black School Unisex Girls Boys Pe Velcro Pumps Plimsoles Shoes[Uk 6]
Offered by SCB online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2015
I was pleased with these plimsoles,they fitted nicely and are a nice quality for the price.

LARGE KEY SHAPED DOOR STOPPER WEDGE RUBBER DOORSTOP JAM NOVELTY DURABLE FUN NEW
LARGE KEY SHAPED DOOR STOPPER WEDGE RUBBER DOORSTOP JAM NOVELTY DURABLE FUN NEW
Offered by JMS Photos

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with this door stopper as it looks a lot ..., 15 Sept. 2015
I was very pleased with this door stopper as it looks a lot more interesting than the cheaper plain ones.the item was a good price and arrived quickly.

Betron USB Port UK Wall Plug AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Nokia , Mobile phones etc (3 Port)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this charger, 15 Sept. 2015
I am very pleased with this charger,it works well with any type of cable that I have tried and charges quite quickly,it's defnately a better idea than having more than one which can take up quite a lot of room.The item was a good price and arrived quickly.

Soaiy- 2m/6.5 ft Apple Certified MFI Extra Long 30 Pin USB 2.0 Sync/data Charging Charger Cable Connector to USB Cord for Iphone 4s Iphone 4 Iphone 3gs,ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3,ipod Touch 4th,iphone 4 Iphone 4s Iphone 3g Iphone 3gs,ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3rd,ipod Touch 4th, Ipod Nano 6th, 6.5Feet White
Offered by Ipow-Official

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this cable as the longer length comes in ..., 15 Sept. 2015
I am very pleased with this cable as the longer length comes in very useful.The cable works well and is a reasonable price.

Heavy Duty Apple iPhone 4 4S 4g RED Flip PU Leather Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4S (Red)
Offered by G4GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this cover for my iPhone, 15 Sept. 2015
I am very pleased with this cover for my iPhone,it looks smart and fits the phone nicely,a nice quality cover for the price.

Premier Housewares Too Hot Trivet - Red
Premier Housewares Too Hot Trivet - Red
Offered by ZA SCOTLAND

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks very nice in my kitchen as I have other items in ..., 15 Sept. 2015
This looks very nice in my kitchen as I have other items in red and silver,it protects my worktop nicely when taking hot food out of the oven. The item is a nice quality and arrived quickly.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog Holding A Bone For Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini Retina Leather Folio Presenter Case Cover with Stand Capability
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was very pleased with this iPad mini case as he loves dogs, 15 Sept. 2015
My son was very pleased with this iPad mini case as he loves dogs.The case is a nice quality and fits the iPad nicely.

iPhone Charger Cable, RAVPower MFI Lightning Cable, Data Transfer, Syncing and Charging for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple Watch (3 Feet, Pink, Apple Certified)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this lightning pin cable as it works very ..., 15 Sept. 2015
I am very pleased with this lightning pin cable as it works very well with my iPad,I have tried other cheaper cables before that have not worked as well,this one works very well for the price of the item.My item arrived quickly.

Danielle Steel's Zoya [DVD] [1995]
Danielle Steel's Zoya [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Melissa Gilbert
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 28 Sept. 2013
I had previously seen this film on TV some time ago and I really enjoyed the story, so when I see it for sale again I purchased it to watch again, a nice heartwarming story.The DVD is a good price and it arrived quickly.

Doily/Placemat/Table Runner 12" x 36" Oblong Satin Daisy Design in Cream/Gold
Doily/Placemat/Table Runner 12" x 36" Oblong Satin Daisy Design in Cream/Gold
Offered by Maple Textiles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty runner, 28 Sept. 2013
I am pleased with this cover as it looks very pretty,the cover is a nice quality and I felt that it was reasonably priced.my item arrived quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3