Profile for Pauline > Reviews

Content by Pauline

Pauline (Kent)

Orei Continental UK 3 Pin to Schuko European 2 Pin Grounded Travel Adapter Plug (Pack of 3)
Offered by MULTISYSTEM WORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and a reasonable price, 27 Dec 2013
I have found some similar plugs don't always fit in the sockets when in Belgium. Those in particular with a larger surround on the English portion of the plug. These fit perfectly and are a reasonable price. Would recommend.

Polar FT7F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Red/Silver
Polar FT7F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Red/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Aug 2013
I have used a Polar F1 previously, but the FT7F does a lot more. It works accurately every time and you are able to go back and see your progress and compare your heart rate. Easy to use as well.

Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection
Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 22 Aug 2013
This treatment does work, you just have to keep at it as it does take a long time to completely get rid of the problem. You can't let up. The treatment needs to be applied every day without fail otherwise it will keep coming back.

Head Case Red Aztec Pattern Protective Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS
Head Case Red Aztec Pattern Protective Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 22 Jan 2013
I bought this to replace the silicon case that I have. It is attractive and doesn't keep coming off like my other case. I agree with one of the comments, that the colour could have come around to the front, but this doesn't bother me as it seems to protect the phone quite well.

About Eyes A176-000 Beaded Glasses Chain Brown/ Gold
About Eyes A176-000 Beaded Glasses Chain Brown/ Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 22 Jan 2013
I bought these in two colours red and brown to match two pairs of glasses that I have. They fit nicely on the arms and do not come off. I have not had any problems with them breaking and they do the job they are meant to do. When I am at work, I always know where my glasses are - their on my eyes or around my neck.

The Last Telegram
The Last Telegram

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bag of emotions, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Last Telegram (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this wonderful book. I have enjoyed every page and it has held my attention throughout. It was a real bag of emotions, especially the end. A really good read.

Tracing Your British Indian Ancestors
Tracing Your British Indian Ancestors
by Emma Jolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good helpful book, 17 Oct 2012
Found this book very helpful, especially with the getting started information. It has also give me quite a few websites that I didn't know existed to check out.

Master Atlas of Greater London
Master Atlas of Greater London
by Geographers A-Z Map Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Master atlas of greater London, 24 Dec 2011
Good map book. Maps very clear. Would recommend for anyone wanting detailed maps of London and surrounding areas. Better than a satnav!

Hard Case for Canon Powershot SX260 SX240 SX230 SX220 SX210 IS,A3400 A3300 A3200 A3100,A2400, A810 A800, A495,IXUS S90 S95 Digital Camera (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pauline, 17 Jun 2010
Excellent service. I ordered this item and requested express delivery and received it within 2 days. It fits the Canon Powershot SX210 perfectly.