Profile for Lyn J > Reviews

Content by Lyn J

Lyn J (trowbridge, wiltshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Compatible Olfa 45mm Rotary Cutter Blade x 10 Blades
Compatible Olfa 45mm Rotary Cutter Blade x 10 Blades
Offered by boodle_store

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 28 Mar. 2015
Fits my rotary cutter and works really well at a fraction of the cost from my local store

HLC 20PCS Toothbrush Replacement Electronic Tooth Brush Heads Spare Brushes Compatible with Oral B Replacement toothbrush heads,Vitality Precision Electric Toothbrush Spare
Offered by Wolforest

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 Mar. 2015
Fits my toothbrushes perfectly. Arrived very promptly great service

Contemporary Moroccan Style Shabby Chic Cream Metal Jewelled Ball Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, elegant yet simple, 17 July 2014
Having read the numerous reviews before purchasing I felt quite confident with my order. They arrived very promptly and were very well packaged. I fitted them myself and put them both in my lounge they look great. Even my husband liked them which was,a great result. I am considering buying another for my dining room.

VonHaus 2x Black Floating Shelf with Strengthened Tempered Glass for DVD Players/Cable Boxes/Games Consoles/TV Accessories
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars neat, 18 Jun. 2014
Bought this to go below our tv bracket to house our freeview box and DVD player. Looks nice being all black. Only disappointment is not being able to hide the cables. Will need some kind of cable tidy to improve on the look

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Ultra Slim Cantilever Swivel & Tilt Wall Mount TV Bracket for 26-55 inch for LCD, LED, 3D, Plasma TV, Max VESA 400x400
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 18 Jun. 2014
Looked at lots of these in store and the prices ranged considerably. We're nervous about this purchase but it is up and holding our very large tv perfectly. Adjusts and tilts so excellent for where we have sighted it.

Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Jun. 2014
A wonderful book with great projects. Perfect for making gifts as I have done. Very easy to follow with tips on cutting and using kitchen plates as templates for some of the design. As stated you do not need much fabric and works well with any off cuts or fat quarters. A brilliant buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 18 Jun. 2014
Bought this bubble wrap as we were dismantling a complete kitchen. Used the bubble wrap on the doors as they are being stored. Arrived before the stated date and was perfect for what we were using it for.

11w (watt) PLS Replacement UV Bulb Lamp for Pond Filter UVC
11w (watt) PLS Replacement UV Bulb Lamp for Pond Filter UVC

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for our pond, 8 May 2014
I ordered these for our pond which had become quite murky. They fitted perfectly and are working well and I can now see my fish. Much cheaper than others I had viewed and arrived in a couple of days exactly what I needed.
Would choose these again as I think these bulbs should be replaced regularly to keep the pond water clear.

Courli
Courli

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Courli (App)
I bought this app for my ten year old granddaughter but have found it utterly addictive. Well you do have to try them out first to check they are suitable! Not sure that I have let her play it yet.

Bills Reminder
Bills Reminder

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bills Reminder (App)
This works ok and does the job but not quite as good as I had expected, but it does help to remind you what is due to be paid. Helpful app.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4