Profile for AJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
HEXBUG nano V2 Single
HEXBUG nano V2 Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Nov. 2015
This review is from: HEXBUG nano V2 Single (Toy)
My nephew loved these so much! At 4 years old he was completely occupied with the set I bought.

The Voice in My Head is Perfect
The Voice in My Head is Perfect
by Lindy Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars A legendary and inspiring read!, 21 Nov. 2015
What an inspirational read. Thank you Lindy for your insight and memories. Thinking of you....

The Essential Guide to Crystals - Tap into the healing power of crystals
The Essential Guide to Crystals - Tap into the healing power of crystals
by Golnaz Alibagi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for me as a beginner!, 21 Nov. 2015
A brilliant introduction to crystals. What a clear and insightful layout with extra background to make for interesting reading. I was hooked from page one. I like the option of alternate crystals for my needs.

Hexbug Nano V2 (Grey Body & Blue Legs)
Hexbug Nano V2 (Grey Body & Blue Legs)
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for young kids!, 21 Nov. 2015

Hexbug Nano V2 (Black Body & Yellow Legs)
Hexbug Nano V2 (Black Body & Yellow Legs)
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping kids occupied for hours!, 21 Nov. 2015

Oblong Traffic Light Stickers
Oblong Traffic Light Stickers
Offered by School Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for student progress, 21 Nov. 2015
Helps give students an immediate idea of how they are doing on a topic.

216 Personalised Reward Stickers / Labels For Teachers or Parents Add your Name To The Stickers To Make Them Extra Special A BIG Encouragement For Your Little Ones Send A Message To Us With Your Printing Details See Photo No 2.. Plus 75 FREE Gold Metallic Stars (13mm) Stickers
Offered by James Labels & Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very motivating!, 21 Nov. 2015
Brilliant for marking and motivating students. Students work hard to gain these. Helps with them trying extra hard at homework and tests.

The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely enjoyed this book by Jo Nesbo. I am definitely a fan having read all his books thus far. Pity I started reading it on holiday because I was constantly dragged away from a gripping take to do holiday activities! Highly recommended.

4 Layer Custom Stamp, Self-inking, Re-inkable, Personalise Each Layer. Ideal Teacher Stamp For Marking / Praise. Layers Click Together Like Building Blocks.
Offered by Classroom Capers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for marking and feedback!, 22 Jun. 2015
An excellent resource. Students love it and they respond well to the stamps. Makes getting feedback from them so easy! Highly recommended.

Wilderness: A short story (Kindle Single)
Wilderness: A short story (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it for what it is, 3 Nov. 2013
I would recommend this novella to fans of Dean Koontz who cannot wait for Innocence in December 2013. Brilliant writing once again by Dean Koontz. It is a reminder why he gets you hooked on a book. Why you can't put it down! If you are anything like me, you will read it in one sitting. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for Innocence.

Page: 1 | 2