Profile for Mr. M. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Wilson

Mr. M. Wilson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Big Handbag Shop Unisex Monostrap Cycling Cross Body Messenger Gym School Travel Backpack Rucksack (070 Black)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop UK - Same Day Dispatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, but build quality lets it down a little., 27 Feb. 2014
If I was to be really critical, then I would say the design is slightly wrong, and that they build quality is not as strong as I had hoped. But in reality its ok. It does the job and I use it everyday. I have had to stitch it back together in a couple of minor spots, but its not the end of the world. It does what I need it to do and its the best I can find at the moment, so hey, it is what it is.

Red Rover Game
Red Rover Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, my kids love it., 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Red Rover Game (Toy)
This is a great game and my boys love it. In addition to playing the games, my boys also like pressing its nose and waiting for it to timeout, saying "I'm dog tired, wake me up when you want to play". They love it. I would totally recommend.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Feb. 2014
Works like a charm. I use this all the time to backup my memory card to my computer and it works great everytime. Easy to use, just plug it in and your memory card is automatically detected by your computer. Easy. I would totally recommend.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS Screen Protectors: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Feb. 2014
This screen protector is totally awesome. I cut it to fit my old Samsung phone, and it transformed it into a new looking phone. They are super easy to apply and look totally awesome. If in doubt about how to apply it, watch the manufatures website tutorial video that shows you how. I would totally recommend.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by redhatelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent card, 27 Feb. 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Works great in my Samsung phone and it seems to be fast enough for everything a phone does. The adapter is a nice addition although to be honest I don't think I would use it. I would totally recommend.

Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset
Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 27 Feb. 2014
These are just the right size for kids hands, and my boys love playing with them. They are soft enough that they won't break anything when dropped or thrown. They can be squeezed, stepped on, sat on etc and they never deform. Would totally recommend them.

Corsair CMFSS3-64GB 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Survivor Stealth 200m Water Proof Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and fast, 27 Feb. 2014
This is as tough as they come, and its fast. I have encrypted mine and access is still fast. I would totally buy another one, and totally recommend.

The Mentalist - Season 1-5 [DVD]
The Mentalist - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV Series, 27 Feb. 2014
Excellent TV Series that grabs you right from the first episode. The characters are very good and believeable. Its was actually better value to buy the box-set rather than buy all series individually. Would totally recommend.

HP Cleaning Tape Cartridge Ultrium LTO C7978A
HP Cleaning Tape Cartridge Ultrium LTO C7978A
Offered by allmakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its suppose to, 27 Feb. 2014
Works great and does exactly what it is suppose to. Easy to load and easy to use. I would totally recommend.

Philips LFH9380 Pocket Memo Slide - Switch Operation Digital Dictation Recorder with Speech Exec workflow Software
Offered by Boxshifters

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement for old tape recorder, 27 Feb. 2014
I have purchased 3 of these and they are excellent. The controls are very easy to use, and very similar to our old tape dictation units, so not much of a learning curve. The recording and playback quality is crystal clear, they really are amazing. I would totally recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6