ARRAY(0xaf60315c)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "izapotheque" (Belgium)

Mercy
Mercy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great hilarious thriller, 17 Oct 2001
This review is from: Mercy (Hardcover)
Theo Buchanan a justice Department attorney is having a burnout and decides to go fishing in the bayou were Dr. Michelle Renard who saved his life just happens to live.
While investigating to find out by whom and why her new clinic has been ransacked he becomes at his utter amazement the new football coach and he also gives free legal advise to the folks of Bowen...
Naturally, the passion between him and Dr. Mike is sizzlinng and if you add a few murder attempts as well as the amoral members of the Sowing Club you have a great ROMANCE-THRILLER !!

Ransom
Ransom
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, 24 Aug 2001
This review is from: Ransom (Mass Market Paperback)
Reading this book was great fun. The characters are great and I loved reading about Brodick (who's arrogant, and a bit misogynist) fall hard and fast for a "used-to-be english" lady...
I totally disagree with the person who gave this book only 1 star. Personally, I believe that a book should not have accents (it's not a movie). The few books I've read where the characters have accents just give me headaches!
I just loved Ransom and I hope there will soon be a new book set in the Highlands...

Castles
Castles

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great story, 12 Dec 2000
This review is from: Castles (Paperback)
I've read almost all of JG's books. They've made me laugh, they've made me cry and I always wait impatiently that a new one comes out and I've never been disapointed. This story is about Colin (Dolphin) and Princess Alesandra. As always there's romance and a danger. If you liked "Guardian Angel" and "The Gift", this will give you a chance to meet with the characters once again.