Profile for Nettie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BeejiveIM for AIM - Free AOL Messenger
BeejiveIM for AIM - Free AOL Messenger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to keep in touch at all times, 21 May 2014
I use this app to keep in touch with a friend via my phone and think it's great. The format is very similar to other messaging apps so it's easy to use and it can be personalised to suit your taste. I use it daily with no problems :-)

Victoria's Haunting
Victoria's Haunting

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 27 Dec. 2013
This is a great book, offering lots of spooky occurrences tied in with a sweet, romantic story unfolding between Victoria and her dead husband's best friend. I read it all in one sitting, not wanting to wait until morning to find out how it ended!

Meffort Inc 15 15.6 Inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag (Radioactive Sign)
Offered by MyShop US

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 July 2013
Looks great, a bit Warehouse 13 in my opinion, which is nice, and very padded and versatile. Looking forward to using it!

The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide
The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sneak Peak into the world of the BDB, 28 Jun. 2013
Love this book - it features interviews with the characters and lots of information about them as well as a novella about Zsadist and Bella. I think any BDB fan needs this to keep them going until book 12 comes out :¬)

Love Lust Faith + Dreams
Love Lust Faith + Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 11 Jun. 2013
I so can't stop listening to this! I've loved each of their albums and the amazing transition in style over the years (only discovered their music early this year so was very excited to see a new album come out).

I can't pick a favourite as each day it's a different track I wake up with, but I love the sultry new style to this album and while I know a lot of the early fans didn't take to it so quickly, I'm sure they'll be hooked in no time.

If you're trying to decide whether to buy it.... JUST DO IT ALREADY - you'll be glad you did :¬)

Lover Eternal: Number 2 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)
Lover Eternal: Number 2 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 May 2013
Just like all of the books in this series, I couldn't put this down once I'd started. It dominated my thoughts while I was at work too. Totally recommend all of the books by this author. Thanks JR for another amazing book!

Lover Revealed: Number 4 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)
Lover Revealed: Number 4 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 25 May 2013

Lover Awakened: Number 3 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)
Lover Awakened: Number 3 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 May 2013

Lover Enshrined: Number 6 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)
Lover Enshrined: Number 6 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 May 2013

Lover Unbound: Number 5 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)
Lover Unbound: Number 5 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 25 May 2013