Profile for HeathLedgerFan > Reviews

Content by HeathLedgerFan

HeathLedgerFan (North Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ladies Purple Thinsulate Gloves with Black Trim GL136
Ladies Purple Thinsulate Gloves with Black Trim GL136
Offered by Raintopia

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but definately not one size fits all!, 23 Jan. 2013
My hands are terrible in the cold (painful, go purple-but I won't go into that!), so I needed some thermal gloves that would really keep the cold off them. These gloves do just that - they are warm, soft and comfortable to wear.

Having said that, they are very snug and are certainly not one size fits all, more like small to average sized, they fit fine round the wrist, its the lengths of the fingers that could do with being a bit longer. But, for the cheap price I would say they are worth a buy...as long as your hands aren't too big!

My Head is an Animal
My Head is an Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure class, 14 Nov. 2012
This review is from: My Head is an Animal (Audio CD)
When I bought this album I had only heard Little Talks on the radio but that was all I needed to hear to buy the album. And it didn't disappoint. The album is full of relaxing yet toe tapping songs and I love it. The band have such an amazing talent, and their voices sound so good together. My favourites are Dirty Paws, King And Lionheart, Little Talks, Six weeks, Your Bones, Lakehouse. Pure class!

Battle Born
Battle Born

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album, 11 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Battle Born (Audio CD)
I am a massive fan of The Killers and I do love this album. I've read some reviews that say it's bland and boring and I strongly disagree... I think the album has a lot of variety on it - there's big, epic songs followed by slower, more softer songs. If the songs sounded the same or if they were similar to the previous albums people would complain about that, so credit is deserved for making another unique and different album.

I must admit its not my favourite album of The Killers but its still a great album, and worth a buy. My favourites on the album are Miss Atomic Bomb, Be Still, Flesh and Bone, A Matter of Time and Runaways. Definately worth buying if you're a fan and turn it up loud!

Karlsson Water Lily Steel Wall Clock, Multi Colour
Karlsson Water Lily Steel Wall Clock, Multi Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 19 July 2012
I bought this clock for my dining room and it looks fab on a plain coloured wall. You have to attach the dots yourself which means you can have the colours in any order. I like the fact that the dots are different sizes and that some of the twelve attaching points are longer, which means some dots are more raised from the wall. Its ideal to add a splash of colour to any room.

Dogs & Co Rolled Leather Slip Lead, Fine, Dark Brown
Dogs & Co Rolled Leather Slip Lead, Fine, Dark Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars A good lead, 10 July 2012
I got this lead to use with my ten month old puppy who is getting quite strong now, and I found that this lead really helps to control him when walking. An important point to note is the lead feels very comfortable when holding it as I have had leads before that hurt my hand to hold when my dog pulled, but it's not a problem with this one. I found the length of the lead to be ideal.

One point to note is that after four weeks of using it, I had to return the lead that I bought from this seller because the outer layer of the lead was tearing. But the seller was happy for me to return it and I got sent another lead straight away which so far is not tearing so maybe the first one was faulty.

5 Star A5 2012/ 13 Day to Page Academic Diary - Black
5 Star A5 2012/ 13 Day to Page Academic Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need, 21 Jun. 2012
This diary has everything you need to keep organised. At the beginning there is a year planner for 2012-13 and at the end is a forward year planner for 2013-14. There is a calendar for 2013, 14 and 15, space to write in your timetables, pages for contacts as well as the usual information on travel, religious dates, etc. The paper is good quality and thick enough and the price is very cheap! Ideal for my busy third year of university.

Silver Heart Message Frame for NAN 6"X4" with wording: Nan always makes me smile.
Offered by Special Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jun. 2012
Bought this for my nan, and I put in a photo and wrapped it up for her as a present, and now it stands with the rest of her photographs. It looks cute but smart and the photo is easy to put in as the back just slides out.

Simply The Best 21 Year Old Socks, Birthday, Anytime Gift / Present
Simply The Best 21 Year Old Socks, Birthday, Anytime Gift / Present
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 12 Jun. 2012
Bought these for my friends birthday and she loved them. They come in one size fits all and they look fab. The colours are bright and the material is comfortable and strong. Ideal to give with several other little items to make up one birthday present.

S'Luce Taxon V27010-1C 2-Bulb Ceiling Light 30 x 30 cm Satinised
S'Luce Taxon V27010-1C 2-Bulb Ceiling Light 30 x 30 cm Satinised

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 12 Jun. 2012
I purchased this light to go in my dining room, and am very pleased with it. It looks smart and I like the glass square around the actual light - it gives it a nice effect.

The only problem I had with it, is the instructions for how to attach it together (such as the glass square to the light, etc.) were in German... however, it was easy enough to put together after a bit of problem solving! The bulbs it takes are just about bright enough to light up the room, but overall I am happy with it.

CoolGadgetz-4G NANO NEW 2008 APPLE IPOD NANO 4 CHROMATIC 8GB or 16GB LEATHER FLIP CASE BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the product as described but still a good buy, 30 Mar. 2012
When the case arrived I was surprised to see that it was not the same one as the picture and as described. The one I got has a cover that opens to the side and fastens not by magnetic studs, but by velcro on the back of the case. The inside is not cream as in the picture but black. It has a plastic cover to protect the screen. Despite this I like the case..it looks neat and the ipod fits perfectly. The buttons are all accessible and you can attach the headphones and the charger without removing from the case.

So, just be aware, that the case you order may not be the same one as in the picture.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4