Profile for Ida > Reviews

Content by Ida

Ida

Kit Me Out UK Hard Clip-on Case for Nokia Lumia 520 - Black / Clear Transparent Raindrops Water Effect
Offered by Kit Me Out UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 13 Mar. 2015
Good case, it fits very good to my Lumia 520. It is transparent and the drops seem really water! :)

Lithium button cell Duracell CR2450 1-unit blister, 3V, Lithium
Lithium button cell Duracell CR2450 1-unit blister, 3V, Lithium
Offered by Babz Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
As description, it's in his blister and the expire's date is 2021.

Tonercenter24 - 1 x Canon PGI-5Bk (with Chip) - Compatible Black Ink Cartridge for CANON PIXMA iP4200/4300/4500/5100/5200 /5200R iP5300 , MP500/530/600/600R/610/800/800R/810/830/950/960 /970, MX850 (1 Large Black Ink)

LADIES WOMENS GIRLS LACE KNIT SLOUCH BEANIE BERET 2 PIECE COMBINATION SET-RED
LADIES WOMENS GIRLS LACE KNIT SLOUCH BEANIE BERET 2 PIECE COMBINATION SET-RED

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Sintetic but good!

Cress Sukin Rose Hip Oil
Cress Sukin Rose Hip Oil
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
This oil is fantastic for my skin. My little scars got better and my face skin looks better too!

Intex Queen Size Airbed with Raised Pillow and Built In Pump (66702)
Intex Queen Size Airbed with Raised Pillow and Built In Pump (66702)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and easy, 12 Jun. 2014
I bought it for my guests. I have a little flat. In the evening I inflated it and in the morning I deflated for 4 days. Very easy and fast!! I put a blanket between the bed and the floor to protect it from accidental holes.

WellBake Silicone Baking Mat TWIN (38cm x 30cm). Heavy Duty Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee
Offered by WellBake Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and safe, 12 Jun. 2014
Those silicon mats are very nice to see and very good to use. I use them even on the worktop to protect my glass induction hob from accidental hits that can break it. Once it happen to me :( But now it's safe from slip.

Inline Shower Filter KDF Water Filter Replacement Cartridges x 2 (Years Supply)
Inline Shower Filter KDF Water Filter Replacement Cartridges x 2 (Years Supply)
Offered by The Water Filter Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Jun. 2014
This filter is fantastic! Since I installed this filter my hair is soft and shiny and my skin isn't no longer dry. I recommend it to all people have hard water. I change it after 6 months from first time.

Pixnor Portable Household Activated Carbon Water Tap Faucet Filter Water Purifier

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit good but..., 12 Jun. 2014
There are two connector adapter and it fit perfect to my kitchen tap and even in the bathroom. But it doesn't works very good, doesn't purifies very good. However the water is better with than without.

Wayzon Black Noise Isolating Precision Sound In Ear Stereo Handfree Headset Headphone Earphone With Microphone Mic Suitable ForAsus Google Nexus 7
Offered by Wayzon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good headset, 12 Jun. 2014
I bought it for my tablet ASUS ME175CG becouse there wasn't headset in the packing. It works perfectly and looks very nice, too!