Profile for Claire > Reviews

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Colourful Assortment 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Colourful Assortment 600 Count
Offered by GreatDeals4you

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Delivered, 4 July 2014
This loom band craze may actually be over before they arrive...

100ml Lavender Essential Oil
100ml Lavender Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & size, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: 100ml Lavender Essential Oil
A good sized bottle and good quality product too - should last us ages so quite happy with my purchase.

H & L Russel Ltd Tubular White Translucent Plastic Hangers with Skirt Notches and Turnable Hook, Set of 10, Adult Size
Offered by Dealsdirect247

1.0 out of 5 stars They just break, 23 Sep 2013
I have had them for 2 days now and 3 of them have broken in the same place. Waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 3:26 PM BST

Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs and Arms 50 ml
Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs and Arms 50 ml
Offered by EveryThing4You

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Oct 2012
I have been using this product for several weeks now and at first I found it hard to use - thick pink sticky wax that was near impossible to use. After spending the money and reading other excellent reviews I gave it a few more tries. I am really glad that I did as now I find it much easier than regular wax and much quicker. Also it's not as painful - that it the best!

Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m
Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m
Offered by 365DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this, 29 Feb 2012
It would be easier to just throw 6 pounds in the bin, than to buy this. It's a total waste of time & money.

Yoga-Mad Grip Dot Mat Towel
Yoga-Mad Grip Dot Mat Towel
Price: £17.40 - £25.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially good, but washes out, 18 Feb 2012
I purchased this mat towel about 4 months ago, and it gets used about 4 times a week.

Had a written this review 3 months ago I would have given it a 5 start rating, as initially I did not slip on it, and thought it was good value. Sadly, it has washed out quite quickly, and it is now quite thin, smooth and slippery.

It was good while it lasted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 27 Jan 2012
I ordered these for post bikram yoga sessions. They taste good - some other flavours are a bit nicer, but I guess that's jusr personal taste really. They give me a lift when feels a bit weak and I would order them again.

Panchwati Dhoop (12 Packs)
Panchwati Dhoop (12 Packs)
Offered by Indiabazaar

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fragrance, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Panchwati Dhoop (12 Packs)
I am really pleased with these. I have bought dhoop sticks many times before, and these are quite a bit longer than the others, although I would not say that they burn for longer - probably about the same duration.

The box is not quite as strong as other brands in the fact that where the stick slots into burn gets a bit burnt and the stick starts to hand at an angle quite quickly.

That said, the fragrance is lovely, the price was good, and I would buy them again.

BLACK PINK SAMSUNG GALAXY S GT-I9000 BUTTERFLY FLOWER / FLORAL HYDRO SOFT SOLID TPU SILICONE PRINT GEL SKINS CASE COVER WITH FREE ULTRA CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR - BY WHOLESALEUK PHONE CASE COVERS AND ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 27 Jan 2012
This phone case is gorgeous! It is strong as well, without making my phone chunky. Overall very happy with this product.

Tuk, Tuk, Taxi game of chance O2653.
Tuk, Tuk, Taxi game of chance O2653.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 27 Jan 2012
My son is 6 years old and he loves playing this game with us. It is a very good strategy game and has the ability to cause fits of laughter as well as tears when your taxi is 'intercepted'. It is great for him to play with us, but I am not sure I would leave him to play it alone with his friends, as they aren't quite old enough for that without an argument starting.

The game requires strategic thinking, and an understanding of road signs (although they are explained very well).

Overall a great game that I am really pleased we purchased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3