Profile for Pambelina > Reviews

Content by Pambelina

Pambelina "Pambelina" (West Yorkshire, England)

Sewell Monk iPhone 5s Wallet Case
Sewell Monk iPhone 5s Wallet Case
Offered by Sewell Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cut Above, 29 Sep 2014
Super quality, looks very stylish and feels good in the hand. I originally hesitated about getting this because of the price which is so much higher than so many of the options out there, but you'll realise why it's worth every penny when you see, and feel it. Worth every penny!

HTC Desire S Sim Free Mobile Phone
HTC Desire S Sim Free Mobile Phone
Offered by DGL Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, 24 Sep 2014
I bought the same phone a year ago and loved it. Then I lost it and decided I'd just get another. I hate this new one, the battery runs down at a hell of a rate, internet takes forever and the personalising is poor. Either this is a dud or the previous phone was terrific by accident! Iphone here I come

Games of Thrones A-Z: An Unofficial Guide to Accompany the Hit TV Series
Games of Thrones A-Z: An Unofficial Guide to Accompany the Hit TV Series

1.0 out of 5 stars Why am I being bothered with this?, 7 Dec 2013
Why, when I want to just read the book! am I being pestered to review. May I at least read it first!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 10:41 PM BST

Vestalife Firefly Colourful Speaker Dock for iPod and iPhone -Black
Vestalife Firefly Colourful Speaker Dock for iPod and iPhone -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Equipment, 24 Aug 2011
I love this speaker dock! The sound is great - even at low volume - and it's so easy to use. If I have an issue at all, it's that the remote works only when i'm pretty close to the dock. Other than that no problems.

HP 363 - 6 Item Multipack (any 6 colours) - Compatible Ink Cartridges: Black (High Capacity), Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta / C8719EE, C8771EE, C8772EE , C8773E, C8774EE, C8775EE for HP Photosmart D7160 D7200 D7300 D7360 D7463 3108 3310 8238 8250XI C5140 C5180 C5190 C6175 C6185 C6240 C6283 C7180 C7200 C7280 C8100 D6160 D7100 D7163 D7260 D7345 D7368 P3210  C7275 C7288 C8183 D6168
HP 363 - 6 Item Multipack (any 6 colours) - Compatible Ink Cartridges: Black (High Capacity), Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta / C8719EE, C8771EE, C8772EE , C8773E, C8774EE, C8775EE for HP Photosmart D7160 D7200 D7300 D7360 D7463 3108 3310 8238 8250XI C5140 C5180 C5190 C6175 C6185 C6240 C6283 C7180 C7200 C7280 C8100 D6160 D7100 D7163 D7260 D7345 D7368 P3210 C7275 C7288 C8183 D6168

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Substitute, 3 Sep 2010
This is a very good product. There appears to be no difference in print quality from the HP original and the drying time also seems to be unaltered. At a fraction of the normal cost, you can hardly go wrong. There is no seeping or smudging that you often get with substitutes. I'll be using this toner from now on.

Klaus Kobec WK04 Ladies 'Wicked' White Ceramic Diamond Set Watch
Klaus Kobec WK04 Ladies 'Wicked' White Ceramic Diamond Set Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars A Pretty Looking Watch Doesn't Make Up For Shoddy Parts, 16 Mar 2010
I've bought Klaus Kobec watches before and been perfectly happy with them, but this one, although pretty, fell apart when the jeweller attempted to remove two links. Under my observation, he very gently applied a little pressure to the link pins holding the links together and found that the pins were of very poor quality and refused to hold the links when replaced. In the end, he had to find some suitable links of his own to replace them with and suggested that if more links failed I send the watch back for them all to be replaced.

I don't expect to have to worry about the basic structure of a watch when I've just bought it and I'm very disappointed with this model and the Klaus Kobec name. If you go to the trouble of making a very attractive watch, why not compliment it with decent parts?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2012 3:52 PM GMT

Just Like That
Just Like That
by Karin Kallmaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Austen and other lovers, 4 Jan 2006
This review is from: Just Like That (Paperback)
Another excellent piece from Karin Kallmaker who, in my opinion, can do no wrong. However, don't assume that I'd give five stars to just any of her offerings - not so! This book is an excellent, outrageous and unabashed adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride And Predjudice with all your favourite characters in attendance. Such as Toni, the seemingly wealthy, aloof and distainful socialite whose best friend, Ms Bingley, has taken Netherfield; Syrah, the ever practical daughter to the hapless but sweet father, and Bennett, the motherly figure who rails at Syrah's failure to welcome the newcomer with prompt enthusiasm. Set in the wine region of California, the plot may well be familiar, but trust me the writing is just as entertaining as any of her original stories. This story gets my wholehearted seal of approval.
PS Why do Americans always present the villains of the piece as English?