Profile for Bawddwr > Reviews

Content by Bawddwr

Bawddwr (Cymru / Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kuhn Rikon Colori Classic Knife Prep Set of a Small Santoku Knife and Paring Knife By BayTree Cookware

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 5 Aug 2013
Two quality knives at an excellent price! Looked at similar products elsewhere, but this offer seemed excellent and we made the purchase based on the earlier reviews. The item was well packed for safety reasons.

Liberon GFOTE1L 1L Garden Furniture Oil - Teak
Liberon GFOTE1L 1L Garden Furniture Oil - Teak
Price: 14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 July 2013
Buy good, buy once! Liberon polishes, oil;s etc are probably THE best! We used this oil on our garden furniture earlier this year and they now look like new!

Frommer's Banff & the Canadian Rockies Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
by Christie Pashby

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 3 July 2013
Most useful guide as we plan our journey to Calgary, Banff etc Should keep us 'busy' for the time that we are there!

Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing
Price: 8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Sexual Healing (Audio CD)
This is a good quality 'Used' CD with some great songs on it! Excellent value for money, without a doubt!

Nishikoi Growth Small Pellet (Size: 350g)
Nishikoi Growth Small Pellet (Size: 350g)
Offered by BuyAllMeans
Price: 5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish enjoy!, 3 July 2013
You get what you pay for and this is good quality food! Don't waste your money on inferior fish-food - go for the best!

Bockingford Inkjet double sided Watercolour Paper A4
Bockingford Inkjet double sided Watercolour Paper A4
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies
Price: 12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 3 July 2013
Don't make the same mistake as I did! Scanned a watercolour that was pointed on Bockingford already... scanner picked up the rough texture and the printer printed that rough texture on my new Bokingford sheet! Image was ruined... my fault alone! Make sure the photo/painting being copied is on plain /smooth paper otherwise you will end with my problem!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, beware!, 24 Mar 2013
Fitted these to my VW Tiguan and they 'looked' great. A month later the electronics on the car suggested that the tyre pressure had altered. Got my inflator out and proceeded to take off the valve caps in order to inflate the tyres. Aghh! These 'caps' had seized solid! Two pairs of 'molegrips' and force could not release them. I ended up having to go to my local tyre dealer. They managed - just about - to release two but the others had to be replaced with two NEW valves! If I'd possibly used some grease prior to fitting, the alloy might not have attached itself so tightly! End result? Cost me to have two new valves fitted. I've hastily gone back to the standard 'plastic' caps! Be warned!

Laser 4411 Foot Pump Double Barrel With Gauge
Laser 4411 Foot Pump Double Barrel With Gauge
Offered by The Tool Academy Ltd
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built but a shame the gauge would not work!, 18 Sep 2012
Looked at a range of foot-pumps along with their reviews. I recently had to throw a 'double-barrel' pum of a well known manufacture as one of the cylinders failed, so needed a replacement.

Well, the Laser arrived and, as anticipated, the unit looked and felt solid. Went to connect the pump to the car tyre and..... yes, you are right, the pressure gauge would not shift! I tapped the casing thinking that the needle had stuck! After some time, i decided to call it a day and processed a 'Returns' label and took the parcel to the PO. Came home and ordered another, identical pump and 'am delighted to report that this one works perfectly. Well done Amazon, and thanks for a great service, hence the 5 Stars!

Mobee The Magic Charger for The Apple Wireless Magic Mouse
Mobee The Magic Charger for The Apple Wireless Magic Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance for the money...., 1 April 2012
Well, this is my first ever 'negative' review. I purchased two of these 'Mobee' mice back last summer and I've already discarded one and replaced it with Lithium batteries! The battery in this other one does not seem to charge sufficiently either and I'm getting a message that the 'mouse has a low battery'. I've got batteries at the ready! I regret to report that I e-mailed Mobee direct to ask for their observations months ago and never even received a response. Avoid this 'gadget' and spend your money on reliable lithium batteries.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 9:30 AM GMT

Bacheldre Watermill Millers Malted Bread Mix 500 g (Pack of 10)
Bacheldre Watermill Millers Malted Bread Mix 500 g (Pack of 10)
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ardderchog! Superb!, 2 Feb 2012
We discovered Bacheldre Mill on Amazon by accident! What a find! We have already tried their Organic Wholemeal flour which is excellent, and today we crook delivery of their 500g packs of 'Millers Malted Bread Mix' We simply added 3 x tablespoons of virgin olive oil & 300ml of tepid water, set the Panasonic Bread Maker at Basic + a 1hr55min Rapid Bake and 'hey-presto' a superb loaf materialised! The packet suggests using the breadmaker to mix the tough and that you bake it on a baking tray. We left our in the machine for 'rapid bake' and could not have wished for better. The flour is as good as, if not better than some other well known brands! Llongyfarchiadau i Felin Bacheldre! Congratulations to Bacheldre Mill!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2012 8:37 AM GMT