Profile for Oliver Tomlinson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Window Alert Modern Square Decals x4
Window Alert Modern Square Decals x4
Offered by Wildlife Station

3.0 out of 5 stars No problem with delivery. More visible on the patio ..., 16 Oct 2014
No problem with delivery. More visible on the patio doors than I thought they would be. Be careful peeling off backing - any finger prints you get on the 'sticky' side are there for ever and you can see them in the corners of the stickers when on the window. On the plus side, no bird strikes on window since applied (as far as I know).

Aurora NEW 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Bright White 4000k - 2 Year Guarantee - Perfect Size Retrofit
Offered by Lights4u

2.0 out of 5 stars They were the ones the electrician used and no doubt he gets a good discount. They keep popping - even when in ..., 16 Oct 2014
Nothing wrong with delivery. But be warned RE these bulbs: Replaced all GU10s in our house for these LEDs to save on eleci bills. They were the ones the electrician used and no doubt he gets a good discount. They keep popping - even when in brand new light fittings also made by Aurora and fitted / tested by an electrician when we had extension built. Few lasted more than a year and given price, frankly its cheaper to buy Halogen GU10s which last longer and are cheaper.
2 year guarantee - well that's OK if you keep receipts for light bulbs and can be bothered going through the process every time one pops. Having to buy new bulbs at £10 a go is defeating the purpose of switching to LEDs! I am now buying cheaper LEDs of a similar style off Amazon that come in box's of 5 and we will see what happens. I wonder if anyone has paid the full RRP price for one of these - ouch!

Designer Oilcloth Red & White Stars Polka dots Cross Body Saddle School Bag Satchel Shoulder Messenger
Offered by YasminBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly. Quite well made, though the strap ..., 16 Oct 2014
Arrived promptly. Quite well made, though the strap on ours has a twist in it you cant correct, because the twist was in before the strap was sewn together. A little on the small side as a secondary school bag - 1 x A4 ring binder and a few note / small text books is about it. But plenty secure pockets for keys, phones, lunch cards etc.

SKS Distribution® Cool Apple iPhone 3 3G 3GS HOT PINK Penguin Style Case Cover
SKS Distribution® Cool Apple iPhone 3 3G 3GS HOT PINK Penguin Style Case Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct 2014
Arrived very promptly and my daughter loves it.

Firstlight Marine 9503CH GU10 IP44 3 x 240 V 35 Watt Chrome Flush
Firstlight Marine 9503CH GU10 IP44 3 x 240 V 35 Watt Chrome Flush

5.0 out of 5 stars so what's not to like., 16 Oct 2014
Arrived promptly. Exactly as described. Came with bulbs, so what's not to like.

Welded Wire Mesh 1" x 1" x 48" x 30m (21124)
Welded Wire Mesh 1" x 1" x 48" x 30m (21124)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value compared to prices in DIY shops which is ..., 16 Oct 2014
Great value compared to prices in DIY shops which is frankly shocking. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Postage very reasonable given weight / size.
Am using to fence in my chickens - better than traditional chicken wire, as its stiffer and you can cut into panels to fix between each set of posts on sloping land. Welds and galvanising both good. Would buy again (though enough on roll to do that anyway!)

Leds C4 Outdoor Lighting Skade Wall Light, Transparent Hardened Glass, Grey
Leds C4 Outdoor Lighting Skade Wall Light, Transparent Hardened Glass, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice spotlight, 13 Nov 2013
If you want an outside spotlight that looks a bit different and not like a prison fence light, then these are good.
Well designed & V well made (robust), they rotate up / down and side to side. Cable goes in back of wall mounting box (so invisible) and then there is a metal sheathed cable tube to take wires to bulb. Fully waterproof.
I love the design, but guess thats a personal thing (a bit like marmite).
Despite only being 150W, they do what we need to illuminate side patio (the old 400W black security floodlight was crazy and ugly)

Silverhill Tools ATK67 6 Point Star Bit Set with Security Bits
Silverhill Tools ATK67 6 Point Star Bit Set with Security Bits
Offered by SortedBits

5.0 out of 5 stars good range of sizes, inc hollow point security bits at a great price, 13 Nov 2013
Needed T8 Torq driver (not security type) to take apart my dyson cyclone to clean it. This set covers that, plus mobile phones etc and has security (hollow point) drivers. V flexible and great price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality T shirt, 5 Nov 2012
I actually bought it as a bit of fun as I ice skate. To be honest, I wasnt expecting the quality of the T shirt to be that good (sort of thought I was paying for what was on it). On arrival though I was very impressed with the quality of the T shirt. Its a premium quality cotton (good thread weight) and the stitching is also very good. The two I was sent were branded T shirts from the USA and they wash well (no shrinkage or twisting along the seams). The quality of the print is also good. I have bought T shirts from a range of companies over the last 20 years and these rank amongst the best quality ones I have come across. Colours were a match for those shown on-line, sizing was accurate and delivery was quick.

Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 Standard Lock with EZMount Bracket
Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 Standard Lock with EZMount Bracket
Offered by bikes4life limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Large and Heavy!, 24 Aug 2011
I decided to buy two of these having just invested in two new quality bikes. For our old bikes, I used to use a long thick (8mm) braided steel cable and abus discus lock. I cant believe how heavy these new locks are. The weight saving I have just gained in buying a new lightweight bike has just been more than offset by this lock! Plus the lock is actually too big to be mounted within the frame of many adult bikes (especially if a water bottle is fitted). I therefore have to carry it in my pannier! I bought the long shackle versions so we could use 2 locks to lock 3 or 4 bikes together when out. I now regret this decision. My advice if weight and size are an issue for you would be to go for the short shackle version (AKA mini).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3