Profile for Zoe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wilson NFL Tackified Composite (W/O Stripes) American Football - Tan
Wilson NFL Tackified Composite (W/O Stripes) American Football - Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 7 Jan. 2014
Great looking ball. The grip really helps, especially if you have smaller hands. Great for throwing around with friends or training.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 7 Jan. 2014
Really helps when lifting. Manage to lift heavier with them. The straps are comfortable on the wrists with no digging in. I recommend to anyone who wants to lift heavier without having to stop because of losing grip.

Full Force Spider Receiver FF02041121 Gloves Schwarz/weiss Size:XS
Full Force Spider Receiver FF02041121 Gloves Schwarz/weiss Size:XS

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Jan. 2014
They have a good stick and help when catching the ball. The reason for 4 stars is because when in the rain they lose all their stick and the ball just slides from my hands. I have found out that other products do the same thing, so for the price it's a good buy.

I recommend this gloves to anyone not looking to spend too much. Why spend £30 when you can spend £20 and get basically the same product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pet blanket, 7 Jan. 2014
Surprising how good the quality is for the price I paid. Bigger than expected, I double it over for my Labrador and she loves is. Very soft and warm, and looked good.

gym yoga baggys baggies muscle training sport casual bottoms s m l xl xxl 3xl 4xl 5xl RED PAINT (5XL 55 - 61 WAIST +) (S - M 28 - 34 WAIST)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Sept. 2013
Comfortable and light. Perfect for the gym. If you are ok wearing bright colours then you'll love training in them.

Critters Collection [DVD]
Critters Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dee Wallace Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Critters Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing collection for such a low price. Took me right back to being a kid again. I probably would say these films are nonsense if it wasn't for the nostalgia.

Country and Blues Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless (with harmonica and cassette)
by Jon Gindick

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for., 30 Sept. 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone with no musical talent wanting to learn the harmonica . Perfect for a beginner.

Bracoo Adjustable Tennis/golf Elbow Strap, One Size
Bracoo Adjustable Tennis/golf Elbow Strap, One Size
Offered by Comfytopia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product., 20 July 2013
I cant believe it actually works. I have had trouble with tennis elbow and was unable to lift weights due to the pain. After putting this on, I was able to lift heavy with no pain at all. Such a relief to find something that works so well.
I was worried this one wouldn't work. After buying I noticed some have a pad you place inside, but this one works perfectly fine even though it doesn't have one.

Hohner Big River - Key of C
Hohner Big River - Key of C

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great., 20 July 2013
Would recommend this harmonica to anyone. Sounds great and looks nice. If anyone is looking for a harmonica but doesn't want to spend to much I recommend the Hohner Big River.

Stagg BJH-T32 32 Tone Tremolo Diatonic Harmonica in C Major
Stagg BJH-T32 32 Tone Tremolo Diatonic Harmonica in C Major

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY, 12 July 2013
This harmonica is not the one in the picture. It is not a Stagg and is not in the key of C; I don't think it's in any key because it is almost impossible to play.

The Harmonica I receive was a Parrot Harmonica in blue and comes in a cheap cardboard box with groovy tunes on it. This product is nothing but a kids toy.

I wasn't expecting something amazing for only a few quid, but I expected to get something out of it , but I was wrong most of the holes don't make a sound or make only a sound dogs can hear.

If you're after something you want to get a tune out of DONT BUY this harmonica. If you are after a toy for a child then DONT BUY this harmonica. There are much better harmonicas out there for a few pounds extra.

Page: 1 | 2