Profile for Bronwyn > Reviews

Modrock Plaster of Paris Bandage 15cm x 2.75m x 3 rolls
Offered by Creation Box
Price: 3.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of the stuff!, 6 Feb 2013
There's a lot on these three rolls so I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting to have to order more but I ended up only using one roll! I have two left over now which is fantastic :)

ARTISTS A3 SKETCH PAD 25 page
ARTISTS A3 SKETCH PAD 25 page

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do!, 6 Feb 2013
Not bad quality, wouldn't use for any professional projects but for my University course for sketches etc it does the job well :)

Nice to Meet You
Nice to Meet You
by Jessie J.
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nice to Meet You (Hardcover)
The book arrived quickly and well packaged, it was brand new when it arrived so I have no bad words to say about the supplier. I was very disappointed with the book generally though. There was absolutely no point in her writing a bibliography, she has barely done anything in her career yet and throughout the book several chapters are about nail colour choices etc. I've read many bibliographies and never have I read one that talks extensively about nail colour. The beginning was interesting, talking about her childhood and growing up and finding her way into the music industry but eventually the book dwindled into pointlessness. I think Jessie J is a fantastic women and I'd admire her but she should not have released a bibliography until later on in her career because she had nothing to talk about towards middle/end of the book!

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Nokia 800 Lumia (Sea Ray) - Anti-Scratch Guard / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 6 Feb 2013
Easy to apply but they don't last long. There are enough in the pack though to keep you going for quite a while and generally screen protectors never last very long anyway. They've done the job and have protected my screen from any scratches!

B3D Womens Block High Heels Concealed Platform Lace Up Ladies Ankle Boots Shoes Black Black Suede Studs Size 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore, 6 Feb 2013
These shoes are beautiful, they really are stunning. They're much higher than expected so I haven't really got around to wearing them out much yet. Very good quality shoe and none of the studs have come off which is quite common on shoes. The suede is lovely and it's a really nice black. Super comfy too considering they're so high!

Sharon Osbourne Survivor: My Story - the Next Chapter: Vol. 2
Sharon Osbourne Survivor: My Story - the Next Chapter: Vol. 2
by Sharon Osbourne
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 6 Feb 2013
I'm very shocked at the price of this and I was expecting a second hand, well used book. What arrived surprised me, it was a brand new book, and had clearly never been read. I was really shocked and pleased and would recommend :)

BLACK/WHITE NOKIA LUMIA 800 KEEP CALM & CARRY ON LASERED SILICONE SKIN / COVER / CASE

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 6 Feb 2013
This product is nice if you're looking for a temporary case. The case still does it's job, protects the phone but on all corners and sides the black has rubbed off and I now have white corners. It fits my phone well but is very rubbery. But as I said it does the job!

Royal & Langnickel FAM-11 Parthenon Engraving Art Kit
Royal & Langnickel FAM-11 Parthenon Engraving Art Kit
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 6 Feb 2013
I've always loved doing these, they pass the time but they're fun to do as well. I'm a graphic designer so it's sometimes nice to not have to create the image but to just do something easy and trace, the image turned out really nice. The packaging was a bit OTT, it arrived in a large box with lots of protective packaging around, the company could potentially save money by just using a large envelope. But I appreciate them trying to protect the product. Overall I was pleased and will be ordering more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Feb 2013
I bought this as a gift for my brother and he absolutely loves it. He reviews many books and wanted more access to short stories and other forms of literature and literally everything can be sourced on this Kindle. Lots of storage space for games, books, videos etc. Looks good, feels nice in your hand and isn't too big or too small. It's actually pretty much the perfect size. The screen is fantastic quality, it's sharp and doesn't blur at all when you're switching between pages. It's quick as well, doesn't freeze at all, even when using websites on the internet.
The Kindle is just good because it's easy to carry around, I'd even go as far as saying this is better than the iPad. The screen is smaller but still fantastic quality, it's light and easy to carry around and it even has a camera on the screen side.
I think this is a fantastic buy and would recommend to anybody looking for a tablet for e-reading or general internet use.

Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Feb 2013
Ordered this with the Kindle Fire HD. When you order them both together this becomes much cheaper which was a nice surprise. As it states, it takes about 3-4 hours to charge the Kindle fully which is really good. I bought this as a gift to my brother and he's really happy with it all :)

Page: 1 | 2