Profile for kazp > Reviews

Kathmandu Force 10 Men Windproof Fleece Jacket v3 - L
Kathmandu Force 10 Men Windproof Fleece Jacket v3 - L
Offered by Kathmandu

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good jacket, 13 Jan. 2015
Very good jacket just could do with being a bit tighter on the cuffs. Hasn't been washed yet so don't know how it will fare.

Salomon X Ultra Gore-Tex Trail Walking Shoe - 8
Salomon X Ultra Gore-Tex Trail Walking Shoe - 8
Offered by Nomad Travel Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes but time will tell, 5 Jan. 2015
It is difficult to write a review of shoes only recently bought as one can't speak about how long they last and how long they remain waterproof which to me are the crucial questions. However they are a good fit and seem a sturdy shoe so here's hoping they last better than the equivalent Merrel shoes that lost waterproofness very quickly.

Toucan of Scotland Sterling Silver Rennie Mackintosh Rectangular Pendant - 25mm x 10mm with 18 inch curb chain and supplied in our quality gift box.
Offered by Toucan of Scotland

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely unusual necklace, 5 Jan. 2015
This was bought as a present and is really lovely would have liked to keep it for myself! Not giving it full marks though as the chain it comes with is very flimsy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 8 May 2014
The colours are true to picture but the size is too small. Looks like a slouch beanie but in fact fits quite tightly and hence not very comfortable to wear

Ravensburger The House of Windsor Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger The House of Windsor Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited - WE OFFER COMBINED POSTAGE DISCOUNTS & EXPRESS DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum loved it!, 26 April 2014
Bought this for my mother for mother's day and she loved it. Not a very hard puzzle and quickly finished!

Favourite: Family Meals - Love Food
Favourite: Family Meals - Love Food
by Love Food
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Jan. 2014
We have sampled quite a lot of these recipes and most of them are very tasty! It has a biscuit section but would have liked a few cake recipes to complete the book.

Joby Gorillapod Original - Black
Joby Gorillapod Original - Black
Offered by fotoSENSE_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars cool gadget, 1 Jan. 2014
This was a present for my brother who loved it and immediately put it to good use taking family group photos!

Smiley Sand Egg Timer - 2 minute Timer
Smiley Sand Egg Timer - 2 minute Timer
Offered by yaily

4.0 out of 5 stars present for my niece, 1 Jan. 2014
This was a present for my niece to help her with brushing her teeth. Looks like a fun object - hope it works!

Johnny English /Johnny English Reborn Double Pack: I [DVD]
Johnny English /Johnny English Reborn Double Pack: I [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars present for my neice, 1 Jan. 2014
These dvds arrived promptly without any problems. My niece was happy and I'm sure will enjoy watching them. In our opinion the first film was much funnier than the second and we have watched it several times and find it funny every time.

From Here To Now To You
From Here To Now To You
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars another great album, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: From Here To Now To You (Audio CD)
this was a present for my daughter and we listened to it in the car over Christmas. A nice melodious laid back album in his usual style.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3