ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Profile for craigjamieson88 > Reviews

Content by craigjamieson88

"craigjamieson88"

Shogun: Total War Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Shogun: Total War Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Old game, new gameplay, 3 April 2004
I have worked backwards in the series. Many interested on this game, like me, would have seen time commanders on the TV, and wanted to play the show. Well, now you can. Alright, so it's not Rome but it's different.
The setting is war-torn Japan, 1542. A determined warlord will master the country, along with his band of Samurai wariors. You are that warlord.
I personally bought this game because of the total war series (Can I also recommend Medieval total war and Rome total war when it comes out) But there is another reason I bought the warlords edition: THE OLDER ONE DOES NOT WORK ON XP.
Anyway, for all the total war fans out there who haven't played this version, the graphics are the same as medieval total war, as they've been updated from the original. Gameplay is similar, but with different units and different strategies.
Great game.

MX Superfly (GameCube)
MX Superfly (GameCube)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, but where's the variety?, 21 Feb 2004
I actually bought this game for my brother for christmas. He has loved it, it lets you do jaw dropping tricks and flips which no other extreme sports game has allowed you to do, except maybe wakeboarding unleashed but that's a different story. What's so great though is there's a freestyle mode as well as a race mode in which you race many other world famous dirt-bikers.
The reason I don't give this a five star rating though is because there's no variety in the racers tricks; they all do exactly the same tricks. Producers take note!! give us some variety!

Laurel And Hardy - Classic Comedy Shorts - Vol. 3 [2000] [DVD]
Laurel And Hardy - Classic Comedy Shorts - Vol. 3 [2000] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stan Laurel
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Yawn, 21 Feb 2004
From start to finish this is boring! Yawn!

Laurel And Hardy - Classic Comedy Shorts - Vol. 2 [1999] [DVD]
Laurel And Hardy - Classic Comedy Shorts - Vol. 2 [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stan Laurel
Offered by linsshop
Price: 13.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Still a bit funny, but all in silent: Yawn!, 21 Feb 2004
I recieved this DVD as a gift but then sold it on because I REALLY didn't like it. I nearly fell asleep watching some of them. some bits are funny but most of it is boring. Only for die hard L&H only!

Monty Python's Life Of Brian [DVD] [1979]
Monty Python's Life Of Brian [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Could this film get any funnier, 21 Feb 2004
it's been over 20 years and people are STILL going on about it: it's gotta be a classic. I'm not talking classic as in boring 1950's classic, I'm talking about classic as in it will not ever get old. From start to finish I was in hysterics. It's a great film!

Monty Python's And Now For Something Completely Different [1971] [DVD] [2003]
Monty Python's And Now For Something Completely Different [1971] [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ John Cleese
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Monty Python, you've done it again. Bravo!, 20 Feb 2004
My friend recently introduced me to monty python and I'm glad he did!
The first film I saw was 'Monty Python and the holy grail' followed the next day by 'Monty Python's Life of Brian' (By the way these are both classics, buy them ASAP!) but next in line was 'And now for something completly different.' What a great film!
I give it four stars as it doesn't make you laugh all the way through the film, but the bits that do make you laugh are very funny. Especially the dead parrot scene, which I feel is the best scene of the lot. Anyway, make your own mind up, and buy or rent this film!!

The Simpsons Road Rage
The Simpsons Road Rage

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST GAME EVER!, 20 Feb 2004
Oh my god, could this game get any worse. It has dodgy graphics, in which you bump into air, and dodgy physics. On one of the missions I happened to do a left turn in mid air without be touching anything.
But anyway let me warn you. The gameplay is repetetive and boring and at some times made me want to get a hammer and smash the game up. This game should come prescribed as a sleeping pill. STEER CLEAR!

Most Haunted - The Best Of Most Haunted Live Vol. 1 [DVD]
Most Haunted - The Best Of Most Haunted Live Vol. 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Derek Acorah
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 7.17

5.0 out of 5 stars More most haunted magic... Marvelous!, 2 Feb 2004
Being a most haunted fan I cannot wait for this DVD. Having seen the first DVD, with its features and unseen moments, I thought it was great. I'm expecting this to be the same; more of Yvette screaming and scaring everyone else, more of Derek seeing the past, telling us who had been, and still remains in wherever they are, and most importantly more scary stuff which will make you throw yourself behind the couch, occasionally peeking over the top to see what exactly did scare the pants off of you. If you've never seen the show, I advise you to buy the DVD (and if you've got sky its on living tv, channel 112, tuesdays at 9pm) and if you have seen the show, buy the DVD anyway!

MX Superfly (PS2)
MX Superfly (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but where's the variety?, 29 Dec 2003
This review is from: MX Superfly (PS2) (Video Game)
I hired this game and thought it was great for a couple of hours- graphics were superb and so was the gameplay. Then i changed course and rider, and they both hadn't changed much. Every rider has exactly the same moves! But, still, it is a good game, Not great, like tony hawk's greatness, but good.

FIFA Football 2004 (PS2)
FIFA Football 2004 (PS2)
Offered by ForgottenMedia
Price: 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars True FIFA, yet again, 13 Dec 2003
FIFA, you've done it again! Bravo