Profile for Steve Scotus > Reviews

Steve Scotus

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, well-designed keyboard and mouse, 6 Mar 2012
I have to say that I have been sceptical of ergonoically-approaved keyboards for some time now. However, as a result of having to demonstrate a new website development on a plasma screen for members of my company's senior team for some months now, I opted for a Plasma and PC as opposed to a OHDP. In the meeting room set-up, I needed either a keyboard/mouse combo with extra-long cables or a wireless combo. I opted for the wireless solution - for obvious reasons. With many competing products to choose from - many, it has to be said, less expensive options, I chose the MS ergonomic option as much out of curiosity than anything else. I have to say it has been a dream product. You very soon adapt to the curved keyboard and with the wrist rest embedded, typing is pleasurable once more. It really is a very clean, well-designed, nice-to-use keyboard (with nicely weighted and sensible keyboard lay-out). The mouse is well designed, comfortable to use and responds well also.

I would recommend this product for all who are, as I was, a little sceptical of such products; it really is very good and great for meeting rooms. I cannot priase it enough. A little more expensive than the plain wireless keyboard/mouse combo - but worth it!