Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Sloping Dog Cage with Bed Small 24" Folding Car Puppy Pet Travel Crate
Sloping Dog Cage with Bed Small 24" Folding Car Puppy Pet Travel Crate
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings - inconsistent tray size, 26 Aug. 2015
Cage itself is excellent - sturdy and size as per description. Mat is lovely quality (not washed it yet but it's hardy and provides comfort). Tray is a different story, however. Cage arrived with a tray just over an inch too small on the width and slightly warped. Replacement sent (taken from another cage) but this was even smaller at just over 2 inches smaller than the cage size. My concern is the tray sliding around in the car. If this is for a temporary house cage it's fine and our puppy is sleeping comfortably in it with the first tray we received but have only used once in the car so far to collect her. It seems tray size is hit and miss which is a shame in an otherwise fantastic and well-priced product but I have given 2 stars as the tray is integral to the crate's successful usage.

Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 152x280mm
Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 152x280mm
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect invention for people who like lists and have OCD (like me), 19 Aug. 2015
I love this pad. Have just bought my second for the new school year. I am a list freak but this allows me to do a fresh list each day without seeing the failure of the half crossed list from the previous day/week so far. It makes it less soul destroying and more efficient when priorities for completing tasks changes each day - I can just write a new list.

Silvine A4 ruled notebook spiral wire sidebound hardcover x 1 single
Silvine A4 ruled notebook spiral wire sidebound hardcover x 1 single
Offered by HIVIZ

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not what I wanted, 19 Aug. 2015
It is a notebook - fine. But it was described as a hard back, when it's just a flimsy card back. I wanted a solid backing for when I have to lean on my lap in meetings and this just bends too much to write on. Otherwise it's ok and it does the job in other situations and is obviously slightly stronger than the plastic encased notebooks you can buy.

Xcellent Global UV Blacklight Flashlight Urine Detector Torch LED Handheld Torch - to Find Stains on Carpet, Rugs or Furniture Material Detect Pet Urine or Rodent Urine Smells PT007
Offered by EU Xcellent Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic UV light. Does exactly what it's meant to., 19 Aug. 2015
Bought this slightly cautiously but realised all the negative reviews were not really noticing what the torch is for (ie not a normal torch). It is brilliant! Getting a puppy, we decided to get the torch for dealing early with any mishaps. However, having had an old indoor bunny who had incontinence at the ripe old age of 10 when he died, we knew we could test the torch's effectiveness on some old stain areas - and have discovered a number we were unaware of. On a dark carpet the torch shows up the stains even in daylight but on a white carpet it does need to be dark for it to work. This is a star buy for the price. We are more than pleased...

Runner's World Essential Guides: Injury Prevention & Recovery: What Every Runner Needs to Know About Getting (and Staying) Healthy

4.0 out of 5 stars some good advice, 23 Feb. 2015
I bought this as I was miserable from gaining a glute strain & unable to walk well let alone run. While it's suggestion of cross-training is if no use to me the mental processes & advice for returning to running when it's possible have given me hope. Would recommend as a quick read if you're injured and need some tips or a quick mental boost!

NOW That's What I Call Feel Good
NOW That's What I Call Feel Good
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars A relaxing collection, 3 May 2014
Nice mix of songs and an upbeat feel. They really do match the title of making you feel good. Not as many duff songs as some Now collections.

Opi Green-wich Village B69 15 Ml
Opi Green-wich Village B69 15 Ml
Offered by NY Fashion101

5.0 out of 5 stars Great green!, 3 May 2014
Brilliant to use - coats are thick and go on evenly for a lovely shine. Unlike some opi I've had my nails didn't chip for around 4 to 5 days (others have chipped in 24 hours from opi).

Ladies Sexy Witch, Vampiress, Vampire Lady, Morticia Style Black Fancy Dress Costume. One Size Costume But Usually Fits Sizes 8, 10, 12 And 14.
Offered by LEGS GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic costume - for smaller sizes, 23 Nov. 2013
A brilliant dress used for fancy dress as Morticia. BUT I'm a size 8 and it was clingy. I would wear it as a size 10, maybe a 12. I think any bigger would be too tight!

OPI DRIP DRY DROP 9ML/0.3 OZ WITH DROPPER
OPI DRIP DRY DROP 9ML/0.3 OZ WITH DROPPER
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Aug. 2013
This is a new marvel in nails! A friend put me onto this & I will be eternally grateful. I always paint my nails late at night - this means no more scraped or bedding patterned nails. Highly recommend.

OUTWELL 4 X STEEL ANCHOR PEGS 10 INCHES CAMPING/CAMP TENT AWNING EQUIPMENT NEW
OUTWELL 4 X STEEL ANCHOR PEGS 10 INCHES CAMPING/CAMP TENT AWNING EQUIPMENT NEW
Offered by Motorhome Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Aug. 2013
They sit in the ground tight but not so as you can't get them up. Sturdy and reliable - great pegs! Thank you Outwell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3