Profile for Ms. Rebecca Webb > Reviews

Content by Ms. Rebecca Webb

Ms. Rebecca Webb "Boogieboo" (Birmingham)

Page: 1 | 2
#1 Deluxe Non-Kink Garden Hose Pipe Expands from Pocket Size to 50ft - Including Pro 7 Setting Sprayer, Stop Valve and 2 x End Connectors - Ultra Reliable, Second Generation Expandable Hose with Double Latex Inner Hose and Super-Strong Composite Connectors - Attaches to Standard Hozelock Style Fittings - The Wonder Hose Weighs Less than a Bag of Sugar and Never Kinks or Tangles - Don't Settle for Poor Quality Imitations - Protect Your Investment with Our No Quibble Money Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fantastic hose I've had, 8 Aug 2014
"A fantastic hose - I feel like my garden is complete now...I don;t have green fingers but I certainly feel like a proper gardener with a stress-free water supply now. The hose fitted perfectly (unlike other hoses I bought - a big brand at that) and it gave me a thrill when I tuened the tap on and it just worked! I wholeheartedly recommend - a very very happy customer x"

Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog Navy 11016-410-007 7 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog Navy 11016-410-007 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 31 Mar 2014
They are perfect for slipping on to go into the back garden - they look so trendy too I love them

Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ticket to Ride (Toy)
Bought as a present for family member who loves different games and he absolutley loves it - its a good strategy game

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more energy, 17 Mar 2014
I have been mch more eager to do exercise as I have the energy to do it now which is having a great knockon effect - very pleased

Confidence Camping Picnic Blanket With Roll Bag Blue
Confidence Camping Picnic Blanket With Roll Bag Blue
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket, 9 Sep 2013
It a great blanket - folds up nice and small and then rolls out to a good size - 2 people can lay down easily

Power Cord UK Plug to Figure 8 Fig of 8 Lead Cable C7 3m
Power Cord UK Plug to Figure 8 Fig of 8 Lead Cable C7 3m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lead, 9 Sep 2013
This lead fitted into a samsung tv no prblem and enabled me to plug it into another socket so very pleased

Painless Hair Removal Exfoliator Great for Face / Arm / Leg
Painless Hair Removal Exfoliator Great for Face / Arm / Leg
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets rid of those toe hairs, 9 Sep 2013
This is the best way to get rid of those toe hairs on the most sensitive skin - its gentle and effective - thank you

NEW Shopping Trolley Folding Shopping Bag Shopper 48L
NEW Shopping Trolley Folding Shopping Bag Shopper 48L

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag, 9 Sep 2013
I have used it every time I went ot a boot fayre and it has saved me from carry heavy things and meant I could go all the way round wothout going to the car - fantastic piece of kit would not be without it!

Wind in the Willows (BBC Radio Collection)
Wind in the Willows (BBC Radio Collection)
by Kenneth Grahame
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Class loved it, 29 Jun 2013
Yes great stuff - the wind in the willows is agreat classic for school children and this can be put on when one doesn't want to read it oneself

Replacement battery for Garmin Nuvi 1300, Nuvi 1350, Nuvi 1350T, Nuvi 1370, Nuvi 1370T, Nuvi 1390, Nuvi 1390T, Nuvi 1340T Pro
Offered by Elite Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 29 Jun 2013
It worked, I'm happy, that's all that anyone needs to say about it - as long as it works I'm happy

Page: 1 | 2