Profile for MrsK > Reviews

Content by MrsK

MrsK

Satin Stripe Superking Teal COMPLETE Bedding Duvet Quilt Cover Set, Includes Duvet Cover + Pillowcases + Matching Fitted Sheet

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 29 Sep 2013
Thin, rough material, covered in stains.
Great customer services, I got a full refund upon return, at no extra cost to myself.

Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Thin Stripes - 30 x 40cm
Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Thin Stripes - 30 x 40cm
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, 19 July 2013
I couldn't be happier with this bright zingy chopping board. I love the fact you can put hot pans down on it, as I have been able to get rid of the other heat protecting clutter. The rough surface grips good well, so no slippery incidents, but at the same time washes well!
One happy customer!!!

Indian Boy - Kids Costume 3 - 4 years
Indian Boy - Kids Costume 3 - 4 years
Offered by The Hubs
Price: 12.40

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but not great!, 19 July 2013
It arrived in the package creased and looked like it needed a good iron. But due to the nature of the fabric I was dubious to do so. I did however use a low setting, the fabric flattened but the marks of the creases remained. The outfit was perfect for my sons school play and has made it's way to the fancy dress box. But would I buy it again? No!

Magic Breakaway Wand
Magic Breakaway Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Magic Breakaway Wand (Toy)
My little boy loves this wand, he really does think that his daddy is magic. I surprised how good the quality is. Does what it says on the tin!

The Night Pirates: Pop-Up Book (Pop-Up Adventure)
The Night Pirates: Pop-Up Book (Pop-Up Adventure)
by Peter Harris
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 19 July 2013
I love beautiful books to give as gifts and find it difficult at times to buy boys something different. I have given this book as a gift severally times now and it has been gratefully received by parents

Fairy Unicorn Riding Stables
Fairy Unicorn Riding Stables
by Louise Comfort
Price: 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 19 July 2013
I love giving books as a gift and this is a great book for little girls. I love how interactive it is and the two little ladies I brought it for love it!

Right Guard Women Total Defence 5 Invisible Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Aerosol 250ml (Pack of2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 19 July 2013
Great product, good size can, much cheaper than supermarket particularly when brought on subscribe and save. Smells nice I'm a happy customer.

Casual Dining Essentials Oblong Tablecloth, Black, 52 x 70 inch
Casual Dining Essentials Oblong Tablecloth, Black, 52 x 70 inch
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 May 2013
This table cloth is great quality, easy to iron and nice and thick. It has washed really well and tge colour has stayed strong. I'm a happy customer :-)