Profile for Greg O Conchuir > Reviews

Content by Greg O Conchuir

Greg O Conchuir (Kerry, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula - AMD 890FX - Socket AM3 - PCI-E 2.0 - DDR3 1600/1800/1866 - SATA 6Gb/s RAID - SupremeFX X-Fi Audio - CrossFire - ATX (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... Stunning... Worth it!, 30 April 2011
As a PC Enthusiast I love this! This product encourages you to play around with your computer! Teasing really... This is really worth getting. Especially with Sata 3 Hard drives getting cheaper and AMD releasing top notch Processors at great prices how can you not! Asus, I thank you... :D

SLx 27884G 48 Element Digital TV Aerial - Gold
SLx 27884G 48 Element Digital TV Aerial - Gold
Offered by Aerials, Satellites & Cables Ltd
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., 8 Mar 2011
I live in the SW of Ireland and we get very strong winds around here. I got this to get a better signal for RTE's DTT. It works a treat! A few people told me I couldn't receive RTE's Digital Broadcast but this aerial proved them wrong! Although my signal Strength is weak, the signal quality bar is full. But that is due to the fact I'm very far away from the mast. Need to get one for my neighbours next! ;)

Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 7 Feb 2011
If your interested in buying a cheap and cheerful set of headphones, you clearly see that these are one of the best!
I use them for games movies and music.

Pros:
1) Cheap!
2) Sound is excellent!
3) Sound containment is brilliant! Very little sound escapes so if your on a bus nobody will hear Mettalica at full blast! :D

Cons:
1) Yes, depending on your head size, they can be a bit sore on the ears after an hour or two at first, but i find after a bit of diy stretching of the head phones, they do get comfortable.

2) I haven't got a second problem, so I think the pros out weight the cons with this one! :D

Out of 10, I'd give it 9.5, So thank you Sennheiser and the seller of course. Thumbs Up!

Max Value USB 7.1 Audio Adapter (MV42501)
Max Value USB 7.1 Audio Adapter (MV42501)
Price: 11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Feb 2011
I'm not a DJ, I use my laptop for listening to music not compiling it. If you want to DJ you need to pay DJ prices for a reason. Most people who complain about these adapters are DJ's, who use sound heavy software and don't know much about hardware.
I use it for my laptop because I couldn't get rid of some crackling from the laptop speakers. Works like a charm and was very happy when it came with a very short extension cable.
All in all, this is worth every penny! No sound distortion, no installation problems(win7,x32).

Page: 1 | 2