Profile for Cristian. (: > Reviews

Content by Cristian. (:

Cristian. (:

Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-i9300 ~ White Front Glass (LCD Display and Touch Screen not included) ~ Mobile Phone Repair Part Replacement
Offered by Super sam Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you expect, 1 Nov 2012
Item was packet very well and arrived one day before the estimated date so I'm happy with that.
I've seen some reviews were not accurate and starred poorly. I can't see why because the product is absolutely perfect. It's not the seller's fault if you can't fit the glass on the screen, simple as.
I'm an impatient typical 20 years old man and it was difficult to take the glass off as it was shattered to bits, but after 3 and a half hours of heating and peeling off, I've done it with only a few minor scratches on the screen. Difficult job, definitely could be done by a proffesional but the main point it's that it is do-able.
Overall I'm happy with the outcome as i've saved about £160.
If you have the patience and light hands to do it, then I strongly reccomend you buy it!

Hope this helps :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 12:37 PM BST