Profile for PG of Bucks > Reviews

Feliway Feline Facial Pheromone Spray 60ml
Feliway Feline Facial Pheromone Spray 60ml
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars Calms my cats, 8 Dec. 2014
Love this product. I spray it on the places where the cats scratch and in the cat carrier. This seems to calm them down when we visit the vet.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Serum 30ml (Unboxed)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Dec. 2014
Arrived quickly and faster than expected. Feels great on my skin, skins feels softer and hydrated.

Amy, My Daughter
Amy, My Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Tragic story told straight, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Amy, My Daughter (Kindle Edition)
Such a sad book to read. This book tells it straight and the love and support of Amy's family comes across as well as how hard they tried to help her and the hope they held onto until the end.

Ava Gardner: The Secret Conversations
Ava Gardner: The Secret Conversations

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 14 Aug. 2013
First book I've read about the actress. Interesting insights into movie business at that time. Ava comes across as a very difficult person to work with. Not much detail of her life with Frank Sinatra as she didn't want to discuss it. Feels like you don't really get a full biography of her life as she wanted to control what people read about her; what comes across is that the author tried really hard to find out all he could.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 9:46 AM BST

On Location.....on Martha's Vineyard: (The Making of the Movie "Jaws")
On Location.....on Martha's Vineyard: (The Making of the Movie "Jaws")
by Edith Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 14 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend who is a Jaws fanatic. He loves this book and it gave him a few insights to the film making.

Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Night Beauty Cream for All Skin 50 ml
Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Night Beauty Cream for All Skin 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 14 Aug. 2013
This cream feels great on the skin and works really well on dry patches. I use it just before going to bed and it feels so luxuriant in the skin.

Decleor Life Radiance Double Radiance Cream 15ml
Decleor Life Radiance Double Radiance Cream 15ml
Offered by Total Beauty Product

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels good on the skin, 14 Aug. 2013
Not sure if I've seen any definite signs of improvement but my skins feels softer and I'll keep using it.

Orchid Myst Spray 300ml
Orchid Myst Spray 300ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and easy to use, 14 Aug. 2013
I'm not every good with plants, but this product has helped me to keep my 5 orchids alive and in good shape. Will be ordering more.

New Professional Cooks Gourmet 4 Slot Electric Pie Maker
New Professional Cooks Gourmet 4 Slot Electric Pie Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pies, 17 Nov. 2012
This is a great product. Makes perfect pies. I use ready made puff pastry and a variety of fillings. They make great weekend snacks rather than a main course.

Alien Vault: The Definitive Story Behind the Film
Alien Vault: The Definitive Story Behind the Film
by Ian Nathan

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 17 Nov. 2012
Bought as a birthday gift, this was well received and was given prime position I the book case. Great photos and perfect for a horror fan.

Page: 1 | 2