Profile for Henrik Kjeldsen > Reviews

Henrik Kjeldsen

Antonio Vivaldi: Gloria
Antonio Vivaldi: Gloria

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply magnificient, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Antonio Vivaldi: Gloria (Audio CD)
Fantastic recording by Rinaldo Alessandrini. Amazing drive and musicality!

When I'm down I listen to this and the world becomes bright again.

HTC CAR A100 Car Stereo Audio Bridge
HTC CAR A100 Car Stereo Audio Bridge

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 29 Aug. 2013
Use this device with a HTC Desire for playing music in my car.

No problem with the initial paring. To get it to repair I need to turn the device off and the on again; a bit of a pain but it works.

It is OK for playing music. The sound is fine, and I have only observed a very minor loss of quality compared to a cabled connection. I was in the beginning a bit surprised to see that only media sound - and not telephone calls - was transmitted from the phone. So I cannot be used for hands-free calling.

My only complaint is that the system takes some time to wake up from idling. This is not a problem for music playback, but when used for navigation (Google Navigator on the phone sending the voice guidance via this device to the car stereo), the first part of the voice guidance is not transmitted. E.g. “Turn right in 500 m” will become “… right in 500 m”. Or sometimes only “… in 500 m” – leaving me wondering what to in 500 m. I don’t know is this is a problem with the phone or the device, and I have not really done an effort to solve it.

Battery life is fine. Furthermore it can be used while charging.

Set of 4 Compatible toner cartridge for Oki C301 C301DN C321 C321DN Black 2200 pages Cyan Magenta Yellow 1500 Pages
Offered by Colour Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Half the price and quality OK, 29 Aug. 2013
Arrived within a few days within so the was no problems with deliver.

So far I have inserted to of the cartridges (Magenta and Yellow). I have not observed any change in the printing quality compared to the original cartridges.

The capacity is appears to be as good as with the original ones, however I have not used them long enough to really test that aspect deeply.

The price was about half of that of the original.