Profile for Paul W > Reviews

Content by Paul W

Paul W "Hillman" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Pirates set of 5 Funky Giraffe Bandana Bibs
Pirates set of 5 Funky Giraffe Bandana Bibs

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than our old one, 13 Jan. 2014
We needed some more dribble bibs as our little girls gets through them at an alarming rate. I have to say that these ones are a much better quality than the ones we have used before (didn't think one dribble bib would be much different from the other). I will definitely get these again and recommend them. Well made good size and quality cotton.

If You Wait
If You Wait

4.0 out of 5 stars Very chilled, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
I bought this album on the strength of the reviews, something that I vowed not to do again as this often does not work out. It worked out with London Grammar though. I strong album all the way through, which seems to be a rare thing these days. It is a down tempo album but with a couple of surprisingly powerful tracks. I look forward to their next piece of work.

Terracotta Ceramic Kitchen Compost Caddy (Blue colour) - Chetnole ceramic composting Bin for Food Waste Recycling
Offered by All-Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen compost look no further, 13 Jan. 2014
I has a metal one which was going rusty and not very nice at all. This one has been a great success. It holds a lot but the filter really do keep bad smells from leaking out. It is good to see a British made product so well made and practical.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drago, 13 Jan. 2014
I have to say this is a quality dragon. I much better build quality than some other plastic models you get.

Parker Jotter Black Blue Medium Nib Ballpoint Pen (Blister Pack)
Parker Jotter Black Blue Medium Nib Ballpoint Pen (Blister Pack)
Offered by Pen-Sale

1.0 out of 5 stars Parker Pens - Not what they used to be. No longer made in UK., 12 Sept. 2013
I've been using Parker pens for over twenty years and have previously found them to be good value and reliable. However, the last one I bought the pocket clip fell off and the writing leaves blobs which you normally only get with cheap biros. I was disappointed with this and surprised with the sudden drop in quality. I have since found out the Parker pens were bought out by an American company who closed down the Welsh factory and shifted production overseas, which explains things. A real shame I will not be buying Parker again. I will be buying Twiss pens from now to see how they are.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 7:20 PM GMT

Night Visions
Night Visions

3.0 out of 5 stars Good single average album, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Night Visions (Audio CD)
I really must stop buying albums on the strength of singles, Radioactive I liked but the rest a very light and poppy. It isn't a bad album just not really me.

Modern Vampires of the City
Modern Vampires of the City

3.0 out of 5 stars Good single average album, 31 Aug. 2013
I bought the album on the strength of the single. The album I have so say is a lot lighter than I expected, and not really my cup of tea. I wish I had just down loaded the single. They don't sound much like vampires to me!

The Weight Of Your Love
The Weight Of Your Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid album., 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Weight Of Your Love (Audio CD)
It might be a bit dark and moody for everyones tastes but it is one of the few albums I can play happily all the way through without wanting to fast forward over any filler tracks.

15mm x 1m Black Cable Tie / Tidy Lengths
15mm x 1m Black Cable Tie / Tidy Lengths
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does everything that I wanted it to do., 31 Aug. 2013
I would recommend this to someone. It stops my little girl from accessing the DV player, and my CDs. Damn useful stuff.

Parker Quink Ball Pen Refill Broad - Black (Blister Pack)
Parker Quink Ball Pen Refill Broad - Black (Blister Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality pen refill. Bit of a shame that new parkers don't come with black refills already loaded., 9 Sept. 2012
I've been using parkers for many years now when I got fed up with cheap ones leaking or blobbing during writing. Made in Britain so good for your carbon footprint and the economy to boot.

Page: 1 | 2