Profile for G. Mullings > Reviews

Content by G. Mullings

G. Mullings (UK)

The Rules of Love: A Personal Code for Happier, More Fulfilling Relationships (The Rules Series)
by Richard Templar

5.0 out of 5 stars The love bible, 12 Jan 2014
Heartfelt, great advice, good presies for girlfriends, great for getting into the right relationships and for existing relationships. Easy to pick up and dip in and out of

Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Offered by Brindle Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust it!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
Trust that this will end your vet trips about ear problems! My spaniel had a constant ear infection for two years!! The vets used to treat me as though I was neglecting him and not putting the drops in. I got so fed up that I looked for a traditional remedy, five days and the ears were the best I had ever seen them... I continued for another three days and then once a week... A year on not one issue with his ears ever since. Now my other dog has an infection (should have done cautionary treatments for him, once a month)... Three days in, no weeping, still red but I know within the week it will be solved!

Don't worry about the grain being a bit thick, it doesn't matter, whack a small pinch in once or twice a day, and trust!

HP Deskjet 2510 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2510 All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste money on expensive printers anymore!, 8 Nov 2012
I was so fed up of my printers breaking down and wasting money on cartridges and time I could have spent working. I urgently needed to sort a printer out that wasn't going to cost me more time trying to repair and fiddle than it was producing the document I needed to print.

I decided to go for a basic bog standard printer that was cheap, and I was a little dissapointed this came with a scanner as I thought it may let me down on print quality. However the cartridge refils were cheap (I cant believe the £20 cheaper price tag than my previous epson ones) so I thought I would give the printer a shot.

It is superb, really quite quick on printing, times have certainly moved on, I thought I may be wanting to fly out of the door in the morning and this may hold me back but it certainly wont.

I would certainly say try it, good for students, home and I am using it for work, but for just a few page documents at a time. The rest can be done in the office.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2013 12:14 AM GMT

Pink For A Girl: What Happens When Getting Pregnant Doesn't
Pink For A Girl: What Happens When Getting Pregnant Doesn't
by Isla McGuckin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those who do not want to let the hopes of having a baby consume your world., 21 Jan 2011
I have been trying unsuccessfully for a baby for two years. I have had tests and now am at the point of being referred to a fertility clinic. I am teary all the time, bitter, and starting to feel withdrawn and depressed. I always knew my baby making days would be difficult I wanted a baby long before I tried, and unfortnately I fell madly in love with a man who had had a vasectomy. Despite the urge for a baby I wanted my husband far more than anything else in the world, but we went ahead and paid over £2000 for a vasectomy reversal. When we decided to try for a baby we were thinking well lets see how it goes, if it doesn't happen it doesn't. Unfortunately for me it has started to consume me and I am so fed up of hearing others 'advice' especially just relax. All I hear is find out more about you see if there are 'more' problems. It's all been hell on earth, I've had panic attacks, got my hopes up each month, and been let down each month with flow comes in. So many people have fallen pregnant around me, and I feel alone.

So as time has gone on and I've got more upset friends and family have been putting pressure on me to investigate further and go for treatment. We dont qualify for treatment on the NHS and we dont have the money for IVF ourselves. So we are now making the decision to accept our position, I may need counselling to do this but this book has been brilliant. It was like reading about me, and my feelings at a time where I have felt so alone. It has given me the courage to make the decision to accept my situation. I know I wont stop trying to become pregnant but I certainly choose for it to not consume my life.

I did a goal setting course recently of what I wanted to look back on in ten years time, the first thought was not spending my days in tears and thinking about nothing but babies. So here goes... this book has helped me to take that step to refocus my life on something other than the desperation of baby making!

Taking Charge Of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Health: The Definitive Guide to ... Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth
by Toni Weschler

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont get your hopes up about pregnancy straight away, 30 Oct 2009
This book is brilliant, and I learnt so much! I had found a fair bit of the information on the internet already, but I loved having this text book style book to dip in and out of. Some have complained that it repeats itself a lot, but I think it is all relevant and gives different scenarios for what you may be encountering.

As a result of the book I am in fact being investigated for an unactive thyroid problem, which could be making me temporarily infertile. Without this book I may have waited many, many months before going to the doctor for fertility assistance. I bet it will have taken a long time before we looked at my thyroid, they would have been doing tests for ovulation and lutueal phases, when I know mine are both okay!

I honestly thought I would get pregnant very soon after reading it, especially with all the wonderful comments, I do not know if I do have obstacles to cross but I will be continuing to use the methods it describes. I do believe it is valuable for understanding what is happening in your own body as a health guide. It is so much more than just about charting to have intercourse at the right time for a baby. Wish me luck in falling!

Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth