Profile for VJL > Reviews

BLUE SOFT COSY WARM FLEECE PAW PRINT PET BLANKET DOG PUPPY ANIMAL CAT BED
Offered by Pets Funky
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little blanket, 3 July 2014
Nice little blanket. Smaller than I thought but my fault for not checking the measurements. I took it when I went to collect my pup meaning to leave with the mum for a while but forgot all about it in the excitement. It comes in handy and he likes to play with it.

Cream Road Refresher Bowl Small
Cream Road Refresher Bowl Small
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bowl, 3 July 2014
This bowl is wonderful. I bought one for my airedale puppy and he loves it, tho I bought it for his crate as it doesn't spill and for car journeys, he prefers it to his stainless drinking bowl and his little head fits in perfectly! I may need a bigger size when he is grown - time will tell. It does what it says on the tin.He picked it up yesterday and carried it into the garden - even then it did not spill. I highly recommend. Its easy to clean tho the black rim is a bit stiff to get off. Having put his paw into the other bowl last night and spilled it all over the kitchen I appreciate this bowl even more! You wont be disappointed, buy one and see!

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Extra Large 42-inch Black
Price: 44.80

4.0 out of 5 stars good priced crate, 28 Jun 2014
So far so good. I have bought a large one for my Airedale terrier. I found this quite tough to open up so I wont be using it in a portable way. It is a reasonably priced crate and does the job well so far - I've had it for about ten days. The clip to secure the door does not quite line up so the door needs to be lifted a bit to secure it - beware of this.

Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014 Diary
Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014 Diary
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality insert - great price, 28 Jun 2014
I needed a diary half way through the year - this is the one Ive used to years and the price was excellent so I didnt feel I was robbed not using the first five month!

Method Daily Granite Marble and Granite Surface Cleaner 354 ml
Method Daily Granite Marble and Granite Surface Cleaner 354 ml
Offered by Artisana Grocery
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This product has a pleasant smell, it doesnt do ..., 28 Jun 2014
This product has a pleasant smell, it doesnt do anything with limescale removing however. It makes a reasonable shine - perhaps I expected too much.

Over Door Plastic Ironing Hooks (Holds Up To 10 Hangers) x 2
Over Door Plastic Ironing Hooks (Holds Up To 10 Hangers) x 2
Offered by ultimatesalestore1
Price: 4.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Measure your doors first!, 28 Jun 2014
Measure your doors! My doors were too deep for these hooks to fit sadly.

Ecover Limescale Remover 500 ml (Pack of 3)
Ecover Limescale Remover 500 ml (Pack of 3)
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cleaner/limescale remover, 28 Jun 2014
This stuff is brilliant. Living in a hard water area I use it as the regular bathroom cleaner to keep the limescale down. It seems to have disappeared from the regular supermarkets so Im pleased to find it on line and its handy to buy three at once.

Bettacare Pet Gate with Cat Flap Effective Barrier for Pets with Extensions Available, 75 - 84 cm/ 104 cm
Price: 34.49

4.0 out of 5 stars best if secured using the cups which help stability, 28 Jun 2014
This is a strong gate, best if secured using the cups which help stability. However, my airedale terrier worked out how to open the cat flap within a couple of days and was off into mischief in the rest of the house. the clips which keep it locked are rather flimsy. It is now secured with cable ties. I bought the extension as I have a wide opening and tho from different suppliers, they arrived together. I have only had for a week so far so whether it will take the weight of an older dog remains to be seen. Delivery was quick as I used Prime because i needed the gate fast.

Blind Alley: DI Jack Brady 3
Blind Alley: DI Jack Brady 3
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard hitting story, 28 Dec 2013
I've now read all three of these novels and although at times there felt something a little wooden in the way it was written, I got into the stories and the character of Jack - a renegade cop for whom justice is important. I tired a little of the repetition of circumstances around characters and past situations, perhaps to enable the new reader to have a little background if they hadn't read previous books. Despite this, if you like cop books these are worth a read.

The Soldier's Wife
The Soldier's Wife
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars First class read, 28 Dec 2013
I enjoyed this book and felt as if it gave me real insight into the lives of army personnel's families, their struggles and the friendship and camaraderie. Read on holiday and found it hard to put down, I was in the boom and as always was therefore sad to finish reading it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3