Profile for BekiH > Reviews

BekiH

Lichfield Self Inflating Mat, 3 cm
Lichfield Self Inflating Mat, 3 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 13 Sept. 2014
First proper time camping and was amazingly comfy on this! Just a small lightweight roll up map, simply open the valve and you've got a mini air bed. Brilliant.

Common Courtesy
Common Courtesy

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously amazing ok, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Common Courtesy (Audio CD)
Just buy it and you'll see how amazing it is or go on spotify first if you're fussy about it

Sony MDR-ED12LP Fashionable In-ear headphones- Blue
Sony MDR-ED12LP Fashionable In-ear headphones- Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HEADPHONES I HAVE EVER HAD, 26 Sept. 2013
All of the ear/headphones I buy break or wear down and lose quality after not very long, but i bought these over 8-9 months ago and they've lasted the entire time, perfectly. The only reason I need more headphones is because I managed to lose these.

They are oddly shaped and need some getting used to but are actually better as they fit in your ear perfectly

There is also a really nice divider type thing in which is meant to be used to keep your headphones together at a closer point but is great for untangling.

If you want headphones that are good quality and will last get these.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
by S. J. Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant! Must have book, 15 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Before I Go To Sleep (Paperback)
This brilliant book by S.J. Watson is encapsulating, the strange life of this woman is something that you can't stop reading about. You see her transformation and her final recognition which will leave you shocked well after you finished reading.

I am the Messenger
I am the Messenger
by Markus Zusak

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 10 July 2011
This review is from: I am the Messenger (Paperback)
This book is simply wonderful. This was the first of his books I've read and i couldn't put it down. It was funny, sad and brilliantly happy all in one go. Written so well with different example and different views of beauty in the most mundane places, a man who started as nothing and ended as something. I would recommend this to anyone, I would buy this book a thousand times, just brilliant, wonderful, absolutely amazing. Pure amazing.

Total Life Forever
Total Life Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 28 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Total Life Forever (Audio CD)
I love this album so much, brilliant quality, the cd case is gorgeous and even the cd has a brilliant artwork I would highly recommend this album.

Paper Towns
Paper Towns
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 6 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Paper Towns (Paperback)
I could literally not stop myself reading this book it is so absolutely amazing its unbelievable. The way John Green write such simple yet amazing things is wonderful. I enjoyed several other books by John Green I couldn't recommend him enough, and this book literally made me fall in love with him and reading. I recommend this book to any of any age, you will enjoy it so much, also check out other books by Green; Looking for alaska - if you're a teenager you will love this, an abundance of katherines - truly amazing for anyone of any ages