Profile for S. A. Roberts > Reviews

S. A. Roberts

Logitech N200 Cooling Pad
Logitech N200 Cooling Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement over the N120, 28 July 2013
Previously I had a Logitech N120 cooling pad (which is completely plastic, no padding underneath) and unfortunately the USB cable started to wear out, and eventually broke.

This version is much improved, and much better built. It also feels more comfortable, thanks to the padded base.

SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 Extreme SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an SLR!, 20 Dec. 2011
I recently purchased a Canon 600D and wanted a reliable, fast and high-capacity SD card.

I purchased the 32GB version of the card, and with just short of 3000 pictures on the card at current (18MP, full quality) my SLR says I can take another 1500.

Does exactly what it says in the description - would highly recommend.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2013 7:22 PM GMT

Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Offered by axels-fotoshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Canon EF-S Lens, 20 Dec. 2011
Purchased this to protect my CANON EF-S 18-135mm lens. It screwed straight in and have no trouble getting original lens cap straight back on top.

I use this as my "everyday" lens filter, not only for it's intended purpose as a UV filter, but to add another layer of protection and avoid damaging the surface of the lens itself (which is far more expensive to replace!).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headset for the money!, 20 Dec. 2011
I purchased these to replace my Fatal1ty MKII (HS-980) which died after only a year of use. I was unsure what I would get for sub £35 as I didnt want to spend £50 on a headset in the run up to Christmas. I was tied between this and the "Corsair CA-HS1AEU HS1A". I'm very happy I purchased the ThermalTake's.

The whole package is fantastic, really nice bass, crisp treble and a comfortable fit - a very well made unit, the way the headset folds away is much more protective than that of the Fatal1ty product and the whole unit feels solid a reliable. The plastics on the Creative ones feel cheap by comparison.

Would highly recommend, a extremely good bang-for-buck!