Profile for Tillytot > Reviews

Tillytot (Sheffield)

Sakura Universal Boot Liner
Sakura Universal Boot Liner

5.0 out of 5 stars fandabidosi, 11 Aug 2014
This liner saved our lives! Two Labradors in a hire car could have been a disaster. But with the boot liner all dog hairs were contained! Also the little flap at the front protects the back of the car/bumper area from sharp claws. Great price and would buy from the seller again.

Bluesky Nail Polish UV Soak off gel NEW "A" Range A90 10 ml
Bluesky Nail Polish UV Soak off gel NEW "A" Range A90 10 ml
Offered by bbbeautylounge

5.0 out of 5 stars great polish, 11 Aug 2014
Great colour, just as good as the expensive salon gel polishes. Does have a slight lilac tinge to it rather than the stone colour in the picture but it still looks neutral if that's what your after. I need about 3 coats as it is quite thin.

FoneM8® - Pack of 10 Gel Case Skin TPU Cover For New LG Google Nexus 5 100% Includes Black, White, Red, Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Dark Blue and Light Blue
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone cases - would recommend, 11 Aug 2014
Great products, great selection of colours, well made and fab price

Marianne Design Butterfly 2 Creatable Die, Blue
Marianne Design Butterfly 2 Creatable Die, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Nov 2012
This die cut is great, just what I wanted and a great size too. Not used loads just because I prefer the shape of the other create less butterfly, but great product none the less. Delivery was good.

25 Sheets of Acid Free White Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
25 Sheets of Acid Free White Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
Offered by PolyPostalBags

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Nov 2012
This tissue paper was to be used for display purposes and for stationery business, however as the paper came folded about 3 times was useless for what I needed it for. I bought those dimensions for a reason and thought it would come laid flat, or even rolled up I would have been happy with. Shame as was a great price, which is why I kept it and ended up using as packaging.

HTS DESIRE GEL CASE
HTS DESIRE GEL CASE

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 28 July 2010
This review is from: HTS DESIRE GEL CASE (Electronics)
This is a great cover, just what I was looking for. It can be removes easily is needed, and it fits well with the screen protectors I have also bought. All in all a great cover, I would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!, 3 Aug 2009
This really is a great hat! I bought it for fancy dress, and everyone commented on how good it is. The spiral centre and spider hanging from the top are really great touches and give this witch hat an edge over all the other hats on sale for halloween. Great value for money!

Barbie Roller Girl R/C - Madison
Barbie Roller Girl R/C - Madison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids and Adults!, 3 Aug 2009
My fiance and I bought this product for our 6 year old neice and she loved it! Its quite impressive how Barbie does the splits and moves along the floor. The adults got involved as well, it really is a great toy for kids and adults alike! She has a helmet or a cap to wear as well so she can change her look. You will need to buy six AA batteries with this product as well though.

Silverlit PicooZ Metro Fly Helicopter
Silverlit PicooZ Metro Fly Helicopter

1.0 out of 5 stars Good at first, 21 Sep 2008
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This was a birthday present, and was instantly a hit! However, on the first day of use the propeller blades started to loosen. Eventually it kept coming off every time it was used. We have tried to fix it ourselves but to no avail. This is a great shame as it would be a great little present for children and adults alike!

Aliens Love Underpants!
Aliens Love Underpants!
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Aliens Love Underpants! Ha!, 16 May 2008
I first saw this book on Richard & Judy's childrens book club and got a snippet of how funny this book is. I promptly bought it for my neice who loves it! The rhyming is very funny and kids love the hilarious pictures also. I found this book highly amusing and fell in love with it that much that I bought one for myself!