ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Profile for beatrice webb > Reviews

Content by beatrice webb

beatrice webb

Duronic KS5000 Large Digital Display 5KG Kitchen Scales with 24.5cm Diameter Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate instruction leaflet, 12 Mar 2014
I read a lot of reviews and consulted friends with the product. I unpacked it and read the instruction leaflet, a folded A4 sheet. Thus there are four A5 sheets to read. Sheets 1&2 are identical and sheet 3 starts in the middle of a sentence. It is obviously misprinted. I do not think the person I spoke to could really understand my problem. He said he would contact manufacture and email me back. As yet I have no email.
Apart from this I am very pleased with the scales and would give the 5th star when I have the missing page.

Rack, Ruin and Murder: (Campbell & Carter 2)
Rack, Ruin and Murder: (Campbell & Carter 2)
Price: 4.31

4.0 out of 5 stars WHO DUNNIT?, 5 Aug 2013
A good a easy read with interesting plot. I shall read more of this author's books.
It made good bedtime reading.

Epson Original T0715 4-Cartridge Multipack (Cyan T0712, Magenta T0713, Yellow T0714 and Black T0711)
Offered by EuroBuyer
Price: 32.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson Cheetah multi pack durabrite ink cartridges, 9 Aug 2009
I am pleased with the print quality using Cheetah multi pack durabrite ink cartridges compatible with our printer, and will continue to purchase them.

Our only problem is that we use far more black than colour and it is very expensive to buy a single black.

Why do you not send recycling envelopes out with the orders?
Sheila Winton