Profile for Donna > Reviews

Donna

Logitech C920 HD Webcam
Logitech C920 HD Webcam

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2015
Brilliant, worth the money! Used for streaming by me.

Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Purple (Dual Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
Awesome

Asus VS197DE 18.5-inch Widescreen LED Monitor (1366 x 768, 5ms, VGA, Excellent Visual Performance)
Offered by BEEPICK_STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov. 2014
Good monitor for the price. Would recommend

EC Technology® 12V/ 3A 30W Waterproof LED Flexible Light Strip, With 150 SMD 5050 RGB LEDs, 5 Meter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, high quality lights, 29 Oct. 2014
Good product, high quality lights. The RGB control box was faulty on both, but instead of going through the hassle of sending them back, I found some with another remote control for around £8 total for 2 lots. All working fine now. Would recommend.

World of Warcraft - Horde Symbol Gamer Hoodie Jacket, Blizzard Officially Licensed, Black, XL
Offered by Elbenwald

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
great quality. Fits great and is warm. i love it :)

Child of the Ghosts
Child of the Ghosts

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't finished it yet but, 29 Nov. 2013
I just cannot put it down.
Everyone has different tastes, for me this isn't the type I would go for, but I am so engrossed in it.
There are a minor spelling mistakes but I can see past them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome upgrade, 14 Mar. 2013
I needed a new graphics card for my out of date computer, but one that could handle the pc games i play but also within my budget, this was perfect, and it has really transformed my pc gaming experience considering i have had a really old computer for a number of years now.
Very pleased with this product and its performance. Asus Geforce always impress me!

Gaming Keyboard SteelSeries ZBOARD
Gaming Keyboard SteelSeries ZBOARD

4.0 out of 5 stars German, 8 Mar. 2013
Well its my own fault for not checking but it does come from germany and the keysets are in german. Luckily my boyfriend (who i bought it for) had spare keysets in English, so it's not all bad. He's happy with it and found it amusing that i can be so daft, so im happy and proud of my daftness!