Profile for Linda > Reviews

Linda

The Dragon in the Drain
The Dragon in the Drain

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, 16 May 2016
Love, love, love this book. Yes, it's a 'children's' book', but that's never stopped me before. Having said that my 10 year old is currently reading it and she loves it as well. If you like dragons, fantasy, interesting characters and a well-told story, or even if you only like one of those things, then this book is for you.

Teacher Gift,Thank You Gift, Book Bag Bag,Teacher's Bag, Black Text
Teacher Gift,Thank You Gift, Book Bag Bag,Teacher's Bag, Black Text
Offered by KBA Media Ltd T/As Doodleman®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2015
Excellent bags. Good quality and feel nice and sturdy.

Toughees Girl's Kate Shoes Black 3 UK
Toughees Girl's Kate Shoes Black 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoes., 7 Dec. 2015
My daughter is rough on her shoes, but these have lasted well with barely a scratch on them.

Art HARLEM, Women's Mary Jane, Black (full Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Art HARLEM, Women's Mary Jane, Black (full Black), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 7 Dec. 2015
I love these shoes. They are slightly on the big side, but nothing an insole wont fix. They are so comfy!

Hobby Gift Large Polka Dot Sewing Box with Sewing Kit, Red
Hobby Gift Large Polka Dot Sewing Box with Sewing Kit, Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but poor equality., 7 Dec. 2015
Looks great and is a brilliant size, but it's really poor quality. The braiding round the top wasn't finished properly and was coming away, the handle looked as if it had previously been repaired and there was a staple sticking out of the latch, which also wasn't attached properly.

I bought this at around half price on a Lightning Deal. It wasn't even worth that, never mind full price. I was really disappointed.

Phenomenal! The Small Book of Big Words
Phenomenal! The Small Book of Big Words
by Jonathan Meres

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jan. 2014
This book is just laugh out loud brilliant. Buy it. Buy it now! For all your friends and the children.

Take Me Home (Glen Avich Book 2)
Take Me Home (Glen Avich Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 Jan. 2014
I sat down with a pot of tea intending to spend an hour or so with my new book. Hours later, and only one cup of tea poured, I finished it. I simply couldn't put it down. I cried, I laughed and I smiled (in all the appropriate places, obviously) all the way through.

The tale weaves its way in a fairly predictable manner, but that's not a bad thing. It's a lovely journey to follow and you won't be disappointed along the way.

With every new book Daniela brings out, her writing becomes stronger and her skill at pulling you into the world she has created intensifies. She's a wonderful author and I can't wait for the next one.

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me
by Daniela Sacerdoti

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Paperback)
This is a truly beautiful story. I was hooked from the first page and read the whole book in less than two days.

As I read, I felt like I was immersed in the lives of the characters. I cared what happened to them. The characters all tell their own parts of the tale, and they have very individual voices. It was easy to get caught up in the feelings and emotions of each of them.

It's a well written, lovely story. I would absolutely recommend you read it.

(And unlike Daniela, I'm not a writer, so this review doesn't really do the book justice).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 8 Sept. 2011
Awful fit, awful length, dreadful material. Very cheap feel to it.

I sent it back and despite paying by debit card, I was sent a cheque. This did not amuse me. I would be very reticent to order from this company again.