Profile for john gilmore > Reviews

Content by john gilmore

john gilmore

Page: 1 | 2
Pampers New Baby (Mini) Nappies Jumbo Pack - Size 2 (74 Nappies)
Pampers New Baby (Mini) Nappies Jumbo Pack - Size 2 (74 Nappies)
Offered by FREDYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit tight yet slimming, 23 Jan. 2015
Yes they're a bit tight on but I seem to manage with lots of talc, quite slimming really and look cool when I'm wearing my jeans hanging down round my arse like NDubz

FACILLA® Wolf Head Tibet Silver Rhinestone Adjustable Bracelet 1.3x0.8" [Jewellery]
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I shall return under my rock as I'm hungry like the wolf, 23 Jan. 2015
For many years I feared the power, the power of the Wolf ! Now my arch enemy, Skellininjabadass, is returning I need to bury my fear and face my nemisis head on.
With the power of my Wolf's head talisman I shall defeat the stinking one, I suspect my Scourge will s***e his panties and I shall be Wolfie victorious. Now I shall return under my rock as I'm hungry like the wolf. Agggghh !!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars profit margins, 15 Oct. 2014
100 pounds cheaper on product website

Obaby B is for Bear Cot Bed (Country Pine)
Obaby B is for Bear Cot Bed (Country Pine)

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden, 15 Oct. 2014
Bit small for me, im 6' more suitable for a child

K-Swiss Vendy Omni Womens Leather Tennis Trainers (5 UK)
K-Swiss Vendy Omni Womens Leather Tennis Trainers (5 UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 15 Oct. 2014
Lovely no complaints

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous brown colour, 14 Jun. 2014
Well on reading other reviews I was a little apprehensive on making this purchase, still I cracked on and bought it.
I was so excited, pacing the floor and very little sleep waiting for its arrival.
when the delivery man arrived I had gooosebumps and felt the tears well up in my eyes due to the euphoric feelings coursing through my, by now, sleep/food/water deprived body.
I snatched the parcel out of his hands, slammed the door and ran into the living room door.
2 hrs later after regaining consciousness I still felt sick with excitement. I put the parcel on the coffee table and stared at it for an hour until I plucked up the courage to dare myself tk take a peek inside.
I gingerly opened the parcel, beads of sweat dripping off my nose and I can tell you now my arse was making buttons.
If any of you have been on Oblivion at Alton towers then you will know how it feels to feast your eyes on these lkttle beauties, my god they were magnificent and a most gorgeous brown colour lending to their exquisite, exotic roundness
There was definitely a carnival in my crackers at this point and no mistake...il leave it there as I need to rush off to the bathroom as the recalling of this has me all a quiver, but needless to say it took best part of 3 days to remove bits of tape from those hard to reach places..
buy, buy buy, do not hesitate and enjoy as I have.

Raspberry Ketone Burn (2 Bottles) - Highly Concentrated Raspberry Ketones Fat Burning Formula. The New All Natural Weight Loss Supplement. 500mg

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of " Studies " and " research ", 11 May 2014
RK's have only been tested on mice and rats not humans. How do these companies know the correct dose ? If it works on humans ? Exercise and healthy diet, that works.

The Fourth Kind [DVD] (2009)
The Fourth Kind [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Milla Jovovich
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Hail Annunaki, 5 May 2014
This review is from: The Fourth Kind [DVD] (2009) (DVD)
Well I wasnt expecting all the silly screaming but still good if only to see the nice mountains and the lovely Milla, bless she still thinks she can act.

Welcome Reality
Welcome Reality

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not Abba, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Welcome Reality (Audio CD)
What in the name of great odins beard is all this about ?? Couldnt make head nor tail of it ? Didnt stop me tapping my foot though, good effort but no chance of getting to Eurovision im afraid.

Early In The Morning
Early In The Morning

2.0 out of 5 stars Death metal just got interesting !, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Early In The Morning (Audio CD)
Some progressive heavy riffs going on, His use of screamo vocals is an aquired taste, I liked it though, not your run of the mill Death metal and the better for it, the beard is deff a good move, adds brevity.

Page: 1 | 2