Profile for Catchbee > Reviews

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit
Offered by Girls Travel Club
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Every mum to be should have one of these, 12 Jan 2014
I am so glad I got this when I was expecting because I now use the whole baby skin care range on the whole family. It is amazing for your skin and smells delicious too. My son suffers with eczema and it doesn't irritate at all.

Burt's Bees Sunscreen SPF 15, 3.46-Ounce Tube
Burt's Bees Sunscreen SPF 15, 3.46-Ounce Tube

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 12 Jan 2014
I use the whole burts bees baby skin care range for the whole family and absolutely love it but this is a little pastey and gunky, it doesn't spread well. Gutted really, i'll use it as a facial moisturiser under my make up in the summer to finish it off so its not that bad but no good for children.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection 7 Books Set Pack by Jeff Kinney RRP: 54.93 (Wimpy Kid) (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Do-It-Yourself Book, Dog Days, The Ugly Truth, Cabin Fever)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these, 12 Jan 2014
My 7 year old absolutely loves these books, she finished them in 4 weeks including the do it yourself book which is a great idea. She really gets the humour and the do it yourself book also helped with expanding her vocabulary. Excellent price too.

Technote Music Stand With Bag - Black
Technote Music Stand With Bag - Black
Price: 10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 12 Jan 2014
very sturdy and easy to fold and adjust, even my 8 year old can use it by herself so she doesn't have to wait for me when she needs to practice, so no more excuses!

Skylanders Battlegrounds: Mobile Starter Pack (Apple iOS)
Skylanders Battlegrounds: Mobile Starter Pack (Apple iOS)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jan 2014
This is great if your children take their iPad on holiday, they can take these too and have something to do, particularly if you holiday in a caravan in this country and you have a rainy day.

Ecoleaf Liquid Laundry Detergent 5 Litre
Ecoleaf Liquid Laundry Detergent 5 Litre
Price: 18.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 12 Jan 2014
It was brilliant for what I originally bought it for which was for my son who suffers with eczema. It is triggered by detergents and this doesn't irritate him at all. However after a while even with the ecoleaf fabric conditioner the clothes don't smell of anything, not bad but not nice either. Fine if you can dry on the line but they had a slight dampish smell if dried indoors even in the dryer. I now use the ecoleaf concentrated washing powder and its brilliant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nappies, 12 Jan 2014
(for my second child) I tried a few other branded nappies on my son who suffers with eczema and these seem to allow his skin to breath better, he doesn't get any rashes around the tummy which he did with other nappies. I have noticed that he hardly ever suffers with a sore botty, even his nursery have commented on how he doesn't suffer like the other children even when he's teething. They also make me feel good about helping the environment too, just a shame our local authority cannot compost these.

Fisual Chunky Reuseable Hook & Loop Cable Ties - 20 Pack Black
Fisual Chunky Reuseable Hook & Loop Cable Ties - 20 Pack Black
Offered by AudioVisual Online
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Jan 2014
Exactly what I needed to tidy up the wires behind my TV but they still allow me to easily loosen the cables if I need to. I can see these coming in handy for a few things around the house too.

Ecoleaf Fabric Conditioner 5 Litre
Ecoleaf Fabric Conditioner 5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Jan 2014
I switched to using this when my new baby developed eczema triggered by detergents. It doesn't irritate his skin at all and used with the ecoleaf concentrated washing powder it works really well. Very mild scent but I like that.

Staedtler Triplus Colour 323 SB20 Fibre-Tip Pen Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 20)
Price: 10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased!, 12 Jan 2014
My daughter 8 received these from Santa for Xmas and she is really pleased. They are much better quality than the usual felts I buy her in town, she enjoys drawing so they're worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4