Profile for Flo > Reviews

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 8 Feb 2013
This was bought toy for a 6 month old baby boy and he loved it immediately and two months on he is still having great fun with it. The current game is for him to get the eggs out before we can get the eggs back into their correct places ; I am sure that the older he becomes he will continue to have fun matching up the shapes and colours. Although the faces on the eggs do match the colour of the egg, I wish that the inside of the top of the egg shell had been also painted matching the colour of the egg, (to make it a little more obvious to him - but he is a very clever little chap and I am sure that he will work it out!!!!!! A very good price and would highly recommend this toy.

Anti-Shock Case for Panasonic HC-V10, HC-V100, HC-V500, HC-V500M, HD, Sony JVC Canon Samsung Mini DV SD Card Camcorders(Black Colour)
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 8 Feb 2013
Very happy with the anti-shock case. It is everything that the product description said. A fair price and would highly recommend this case.

The Bradley Antique 30cm Diameter Globe
The Bradley Antique 30cm Diameter Globe
Offered by Globesandbears
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 5 Dec 2012
I have bought this as a Christmas gift for my Husband. I am delighted with the excellent quality and finish of the globe.. The little booklet that came with it.is very informative. I am sure that my Husband will also be delighted.

Inflatable Beach Ball
Inflatable Beach Ball
Offered by Love Bargainz
Price: 1.43

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Beach Ball (Toy)
Bought a couple of these for christmas stocking fillers so they have not yet been opened. I trust that they are of good quality. Reading other reviews gave me the confidence to purchase them.

Bradley Wiggins: My Time: An Autobiography
Bradley Wiggins: My Time: An Autobiography
by Bradley Wiggins
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 5 Dec 2012
I thought that this book would be a very good and inspiring gift for my son who is a keen cyclist.

Kids/Children 3D Funtime Watch
Kids/Children 3D Funtime Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 5 Dec 2012
Bought a couple of these for christmas gifts so they have not yet been opened. I trust that they are of good quality. Reading other reviews gave me the confidence to purchase them.

Inflatable Globe
Inflatable Globe
Offered by Excellencestores
Price: 1.39

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Globe (Toy)
Bought a couple of these for stocking fillers, so they have not yet been opened. I trust that they are good quality. Reading other reviews gave me the confidence to purchase them.

Boys/Childs/Kids Blue Terrain Boardrider Sports Surf Watch-Velcro Strap+Rotating Bezel-Water Resitance to 50m (1308b)
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 5 Dec 2012
I like it and thought that it was good value for money. I have bought two to give as christmas gifts, so I cannot yet comment on the quality. Reading previous reviews has given me the confidence to purchase them.

New Professional Cooks Gourmet 4 Slot Electric Pie Maker
New Professional Cooks Gourmet 4 Slot Electric Pie Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Entirely meets expectations, 17 April 2012
We are absolutely delighted with this pie maker. It is so easy to use and produces the most fantastic light and crispy pies. To date I have only used the ready made pastry, which works perfectly. I do recommend filling the pie case as much as possible without spillage, to get an all round even bake. If the centre is a little too low the pastry does not cook or brown completely.

Hoover Rush Pets TCR4237 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - 2300 Watt (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!, 18 Jan 2012
Have had this Hoover for a week now and I am still thrilled to bits with it. It does everything that it says on the box and is very user friendly. Love everything about it, easy to operate, easy swop accerories whilst hoovering, cord long enough to do the stairs. Easy to empty, clean and store away. A little heavy to pull along, but I will get used to that! I have no regrets in purchasing this product. Amazons service was excellent and speedy too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 12:41 PM BST