Profile for I. Gallagher > Reviews

Content by I. Gallagher

I. Gallagher "Emeraldlight" (Stevenage, Herts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Chronicles Of Pern: First Fall (The Dragon Books Book 12)
The Chronicles Of Pern: First Fall (The Dragon Books Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!!!, 29 Dec. 2015
An interesting and exciting story, most definitely a page turner. I loved the dolphins and the dragons best.
Looking forward to the next book in the series.

She Monkeys [DVD]
She Monkeys [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mathilda Paradeiser
Offered by fat_buddha

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Dec. 2015
This review is from: She Monkeys [DVD] (DVD)
Just a bad movie, I didn't like it at all and don't recommend it.

Solitaire Arena
Solitaire Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, 25 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Solitaire Arena (App)
I play this game on facebook too. Its one of my favourite games.

399999 Genuine SOS Talisman Information Strips (Pack of 5 Info Inserts) + Accessories Value Pack
Offered by Cairn

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Aug. 2015
This item arrived on time so I was able to replace my old SOS Talisman strip in my bracelet.

OM PENDANT with Celtic Knot Band 925 Sterling SILVER 24mm Diameter NEW - Aum
OM PENDANT with Celtic Knot Band 925 Sterling SILVER 24mm Diameter NEW - Aum

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this well crafted silver Pendant except that it looks good on a simple black cotton cord and I wear ..., 26 Jan. 2015
What can I say about this well crafted silver Pendant except that it looks good on a simple black cotton cord and I wear it all the time. Being half Irish and a Buddhist I love my OM pendant.

New Womens Fleece Aztec Print Zip Exposed Fastening Front Ladies Jumpsuit Grey Black Cream One Piece (M/L(12-14), Royal Blue)
Offered by DivaDames

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 26 Jan. 2015
It fits my partner perfectly, she loves the colour and says that it is nice and warm in fact we both wore onesies on Christmas day.

Spirit Wind: Native American Flute
Spirit Wind: Native American Flute

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is..., 26 Jan. 2015
Another Christmas present for my partner who loves Native American music, we both love to listen to this CD I find the flute music inspiring.

Sitting BORDER COLLIE Dog Ornament - From The Walkies Range Of Collectable Dogs By Leonardo
Offered by PS HR Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present for my partner, 26 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner who was over the moon with it as soon as she saw it. it is beautifully cast and the detail on it is perfect. although it is a Border Collie dog it looks a lot like our Welsh Collie dog. A gift my partner will treasure for ever.

Mool Rectangular Flat Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 90 cm (35 inches), Cream
Mool Rectangular Flat Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 90 cm (35 inches), Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to carry from one room to another and as ..., 26 Jan. 2015
Our Welsh Collie took to the bed straight away. It is easy to carry from one room to another and as she sleeps on the upstairs landing at night it is easy to carry it up the stairs. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a bed for a medium sized dog.

TierraCast Pewter Beads Large Hole Buddha Head Oxidized Brass Color Charm (5 pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Buddha Head beads, 26 Jan. 2015
Beautiful Buddha Head beads these beads have been beautifully cast and look really good quality. I have used two of them so far. One I used on a Buddhist Prayer Mala that I made as a guru bead and the other I used in an amethyst prayer bracelet
Comment Comment | Permalink