Profile for Blitterbug > Reviews

Content by Blitterbug

Blitterbug

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
New 2011 model now with 10 year warranty! 80L stainless brushed satin steel autobin. This automatic Infra red motion sensor activated Auto Bin, opens on approach and closes without the need of touching. this has 80 litre capacity, 4x D Battery operated kitchen waste rubbish litter dust dustbin. Touch, pedal less hand & Germ free garbage trash can bins. Probably the most hygienic waste bin in the world! MRRP £199.95
Offered by Smart Innovations

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought the smaller 50ltr bin by the same company early in 2013 and it's been great. I've now bought this larger one in late December, as we have to recycle and this offers a huge capacity. It's simply wonderful; quiet, robust, easy to clean and the on-off switch is inside the bin encased in waterproof silicone.

Censi Nurses Fob Watch Infection Control Luminous Dial Navy Silicone
Censi Nurses Fob Watch Infection Control Luminous Dial Navy Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 22 Dec. 2013
I found this watch after extensive research, as I just wasn't happy with the usual £20 tat. A bargain at only one thousand pounds, you'll feel forever privileged to own this masterpiece of rubber and steel.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2014 3:49 PM BST

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (PlayStation Vita)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Sayer_Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 20 Nov. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Please avoid at all costs. This is without doubt the *worst* Lego game on *any* platform *ever* - and I speak as a huge Vita fan who has played Lego games on this and almost all other available platforms. I don't know whether Travellers Tales subbed this out to a start-up software house, got their interns to code it or what but it is *nothing* like the awesome versions available on PC and WII-U. The level design and gameplay are totally different, and dumbed-down. And I'm not even talking about the execrable touch-screen parts (which thankfully can be mostly carried out by the face buttons). What the hell, Travellers Tales? The Vita can easily handle full-size Lego games (look at their other Vita titles) so just what happened here is anyone's guess.

If you trust none of my other reviews, please trust this one - my jaw literally bounced off the floor as I set out on the first level, having previously watched my son play his PC version. I didn't know whether to laugh or rage. And I'm still undecided. Utter, utter dismal crap.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 11:57 AM GMT

Logitech Ultrathin Touch Bluetooth Mouse
Logitech Ultrathin Touch Bluetooth Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome, 2 Nov. 2013
I have spent more than I care to remember on mice over the past year or two, looking for something low-profile, elegant yet sturdy. I have a Windows tablet PC and a Windows Ultrabook, which both live in slim carry bags. Normal sized mice make unpleasant bulges in the bag, often stretching it out of shape. There are plenty of low profile mice out there but they are usually cheap and nasty. I should know; I have a large collection by now. I did not want to buy Apple's Magic Mouse, as it is white and my gear is black, and besides I felt that surely there was a genuine 'Windows' mouse out there that would fit the bill.

When I saw this little beauty the other day I had to get it. Upon arrival I found it to be every bit as elegant, tasteful and (most importantly) slim as it looked online. But would it work properly? I'm Ok with capacitive mouse 'wheels' but they are rarely calibrated right. They are either too sensitive or don't respond half the time. This mouse has no such problem. And the mouse buttons themselves, while a little noisy, are very positive. The only problem I have found is that occasionally it mistakes a right-click for a left-click. I have to make sure I click right on the far edge. A little annoying but I'm still so taken with this beauty I have just bought a second one for my main PC.

EasyAcc 13.3 inch Laptop Ultrabook PU Leather Sleeve Carry Case Cover for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5,Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt 13.3, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIES 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook (Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Coffee Brown) Size: 340 mm x 235 mm x 5 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Aug. 2013
Really impressed with the quality of this case. Fits my 13 inch Windows ultrabook like a glove. The magnetic flap is a cool touch. Absolutely love it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 21 July 2013
This watch seemed excellent at first. Though the charge clip was smashed on arrival, the seller promptly sent another, so I'm giving them full marks. But avoid this watch. After a week of excellent performance, it has died when being charged and the display shows nothing. When connected to a PC USB port out of desperation the PC reports "A USB device has malfunctioned and exceeded the power limit". As an IT guy this tells me the watch has shorted. I'm not sure whether to request a refund now as the supplier may think I'm trying it on, but it cost £60. Not amused.

The Ladykillers Music From The Motion Picture
The Ladykillers Music From The Motion Picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cool, 16 July 2013
Great mix of 'hippety-hop' and traditional gospel. If you loved the film score, you won't be disappointed with this recording.

Inspired Blue LED Touch Screen Watch Fashion Unisex,Soft PU Leather strap Watch Fashion New,Ideal For Men/Women Sports cool
Offered by wuiyepo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 July 2013
This watch is amazing. After searching Amazon for an LED watch for my son, I found this one and checked out YouTube for videos of it in action, which looked pretty cool. So I bought one and I have to say, my son adores it. For such a reasonable price the quality is amazing; real leather strap, bright LEDs, polished steel watch face. Telling the time is pretty easy too, unlike some really weird LED watches out there. So money very well-spent!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2013 11:25 PM BST

5x Anime FINAL FANTASY VII Cloud Squall Tidus Figure
5x Anime FINAL FANTASY VII Cloud Squall Tidus Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow!, 3 July 2013
What else can I say? Normally you'd pay £20 for any single one of these figures! The detailing is exquisite and the painting is accurate. Be careful when attaching the bases, I cracked one through carelessness - though it doesn't show, luckily. The trick is to gently 'screw' each foot on to its peg, rather than force it straight down.

Ultrathin 2.4G Wireless RF Mouse with Touch Mouse Wheel & Receiver
Ultrathin 2.4G Wireless RF Mouse with Touch Mouse Wheel & Receiver

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 3 July 2013
For the price I wasn't expecting too much from this mouse. I mainly wanted something low-profile that wouldn't create a massive hump in my laptop bag, which is quite small. Well, this mouse is a pleasant surprise! It looks very much like an Apple 'magic mouse' (which I'm sure is deliberate) and the touch scrolling is pretty accurate; I've had touch mice that have appalling scroll actions, and this is better than most. The mouse pointer can sometimes jitter a little, possibly due to poor reading of the surface beneath the mouse, but that's the only problem I've noticed. It is an excellent little mouse and a total bargain.

Tip - you need to click one of the buttons to wake the mouse up each time you reboot your machine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12